Chapter one

"Francis, I will really appreciate it if you refrained from saying stupid shit all the time!" Arthur stopped reading the newspaper as he turned to me annoyed. "I was only making a joke, damn, learn to take one," I glared at him and he just turned away ignoring me. That is my husband.... we did not always fight like this; it only started recently, and it seems like anything I say will make him angry. It is strange for someone to be like this after so many years. I met Arthur in my first year of college in America. Where I also had the chance of making new friends and starting a family with him.

It's been maybe twenty-five years since we have been together, but now, it is like the spark has been lost and I have no idea what is wrong. I wish he would just tell me what was wrong. "Arthur, would you like some tea, I can make you something?" I flashed a big smile. But all he did was glare at me. Oh, I am trying! Really?! "Listen....if you have a problem, then say it. I am trying to make sure you are happy" I looked at him seriously but it seemed to make him annoyed.

"The more you ask me if something is wrong the more I get mad. There is nothing wrong with me so just drop it already," Arthur stood up, storming out of the room quickly. I was only worried about him...maybe I should leave for a bit. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a note on it "I am going to visit Antonio and Gil, be back later. Love you," I wrote with a smile. Maybe they can help me with the situation, find a way to overcome it, and try to talk to him.

~
"So that is what happened...I have no idea what to do and I am worried. See, I love Arthur so much...but how am I supposed to help a situation when he doesn't try either...I am sure the boys will be disappointed to see us fighting. I won't dare to tell Mattie or Alfred..." I put my wine down looking at both of them. "Maybe he needs sex? I hear that works all the time," Gilbert and I looked at him shocked. "That would probably fix the problem a little bit, not entirely"

Gilbert glared at Antonio as he tried to laugh it off. "Well...I think maybe you should show him how much you love him? Like, remind him why the two of you have stayed together so long," Gilbert looked at me as confused as I was. "I don't know about the sex idea, but maybe the gesture might work?" Unless it doesn't...I feel a bit hopeless. Ever since the boys went off to college three years ago they have not visited much at all, so to suddenly spring this on them again might be hard.

"Have you mentioned this to the boys?" Antonio asked. I shook my head, and they looked shocked. "They have not been around much ever since leaving to college, if I tell them or if Arthur tells them how things have not been good. They might think we are getting a divorce. I do not want that at all. I love Arthur," I looked at them seriously, and they became sad. "But ....does he?" Gilbert asked. My eyes widened sadly as Antonio looked at him. "Arthur would never think that... Arthur loves him....he doesn't deny it sometimes," Antonio tried to defend.

"No...Gilbert is right...and the thought makes me sad, but what if....he is pulling away from me for that reason? He is trying to lay it on me gently. Seems like an Arthur thing to do," I said sadly. They both sat back in their seats sadly as they looked at me. "I have an idea!!!" Antonio shouted excitedly. "What is it?" Gil and I asked. "I know this cool fortune teller who can help! She will read your cards a bit, do some magic or show your future! It will be cool; we can go tonight."

"What?!!! Are you sure? Isn't that idea kind of dangerous? I hear bad things come from knowing your future," Gilbert said in a scared way. "Come on! I have done it before," Antonio chugged his drink and pulled me up. "You have done it?" Gilbert asked. He stood up and looked at Antonio, extremely scared. "Yes! But I am not allowed to tell you what happened....bad things would happen," he laughed. My stomach started to hurt as I looked at Antonio...I guess it would not hurt, though, to know. "Let's do it, lets go tonight," I said seriously.

"Not you too, Francis," he cried. Antonio smiled at me before pulling us out of the kitchen. "I will be back soon lovino!!!" He called. "Whatever! You can finally leave me alone," lovino snapped. "He is staying with you again?" I asked, and Antonio pulled us out of the house. "Yes...he is young and I don't like that he doesn't have a place to stay; I can't help it. I know he is rude, but he just doesn't know how to handle his feelings," he smiled a bit. "Makes sense.... that grandfather of his always taking sides is the worst," Gilbert said.

"Let's take my car," Antonio smiled. We all nodded and walked over. "Gilbert, are you going to want to talk to the lady?" Antonio asked...."I do not know. The thought makes me get sick to my stomach; I think I want to avoid voodoo people.... I am religious, remember," he said nervously. " Francis and I are catholic too, but I won't force you to do anything," Antonio shrugged. "Thank god, I would have passed out," he breathed in relief. Antonio backed out of the driveway. I am doing this for advice. I love Arthur and would not want a divorce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my new fruk book so I hope you enjoy.