💖VALENTINE/WHITE DAY SPECIAL 2020💖

A/N : This is the valentine day of when Seungmin was still in his freshman year and Minho was a junior, a few weeks before graduating.

~~~~~~~~~

Lee Minho is diligent. One of the top students in his grade and a member of the student body. Everyone has always liked him for as long as he can remember even though he won't let it get to his head. He couldn't understand that although his friends treated him as an equal, everyone else acted distant, he never felt bad vibes coming from 'everyone else' but it felt different, something he couldn't quite grasp.

"Hyung!" a voice pulled the male student's attention back to reality. "We're going to practice again for the end of the year show with Changbin-Hyung! Wanna tag along?"

Minho smiled to the younger, "I have a meeting with the student council but I'll come right after."

The younger pouts, making himself look like a squirrel, "You're always busy with that or dance practice..." he complains.

"Jisung-ah, I promise I'll come. Ok? Stop pouting, are you a kid?" the dancer jokes.

"Well technically I'm a kid, so what?" Jisung challenges his friend jokingly.

Minho rolls his eyes, "Go practice. I'll text you when I'm done."

"Fine." with that the freshman boy skips on his way to the art building.

The Junior student had already started to pack his belongings, while seated on his favorite spot in the library. He would often go there, whether to study or just to listen to music while thinking about what kind of choreography he could match to the beat — that second option often resulting in him bolting out of the library to try the moves right away.

Today was just a day like any other days, quite boring he would tell Jisung and Changbin, but it was a routine and it wasn't too bad either.

Minho liked to keep himself busy, it was the main reason he agreed to join the student council when asked in his freshman year. He was first praised for being second in his grade, then for his outstanding dancing skills and even when his grades dropped slightly, everyone kept praising him. However, he started to feel like he was being too relaxed about this whole situation, getting tired of having to cut his self practice time for the council's duties.

The main reason he has been pushing himself to keep his spot in the council was because he didn't want to disappoint everyone by dropping out. Jisung would tell him 'if you don't want to do it, then don't; others' opinion shouldn't affect your future' and Minho didn't miss this chance to tease on how his words were actually spot on for someone 'as stupid as Jisung' — which he totally didn't mean since his friend was, in his humble opinion, one of the smartest person he had met. His best friend's words were enough for the dancer to take his final decision.

Finally, after a thoughtful walk in the corridors, Lee Minho enters the meeting room of the student council. There, only one student had arrived earlier than him, as usual.

Kim Seungmin.

"Hi!" he greets, to which the younger reacts by jumping on his seat, almost dropping the book he was holding — Minho barely suppresses a chuckle.

The freshman student puts his book down carefully before greeting him back, "Hello, sunbae-nim."

The dancer settles on a seat after smiling in response and silence falls upon the room. Truthfully, Minho finds this boy very interesting. He had met him by coincidence a year back when he went to the veterinarian, after helping rescuing a dog. After that event, he and Seungmin had never spoken to each others more than for greetings or an exchange of opinions during meetings with the student body, from which the dancer concluded that the younger didn't recognize him.