Chapter 02: Friendship

The last period has just ended and all students are now packing their belongings to leave. It is Wednesday and none of them have after school club practice or lessons specific to their Major leaving two options: go home or do self-practice.

While everyone is invested in their own discussions with their classmates, someone is looking at their phone. "Oh, right! The episode in which I'm staring comes out today." Bomin realizes, seemingly checking his messages. "You better watch it guys."

Jeongin stands up and swings his backpack on his shoulder. "Finally, we'll be able to see some of your acting!" he grins. "What was the name of the drama again?" he takes an exaggerated thinking pose, obviously knowing the answer.

Seungmin smirks, as the urge to tease his fellow classmate hits him. "How long is your screen time? 2 seconds? Maybe 3? How many takes did they have to do? 21?".

Bomin pouts at them, which was apparently too much as Jeongin makes a face at the sight. "21 takes? That's hella specific and Hey! I actually had a few scenes. I'm playing the younger brother of the lead female character." states the aspiring actor, almost too dramatically. "Don't say a word to Hyunjin!" he then says in a quieter voice.

"What can't they tell me?" as if it was meant to be, the dance major, visual prince, from the class next door, Hwang Hyunjin walks into their classroom alongside Han Jisung. "Hm? What is it Bomin-ah~? You dare hide something from your best friend?" and the teasing begins, Hyunjin poking Bomin's cheek with a finger.

Seungmin still remembers when he first met the two, a year before.

When he and Jeongin first entered the classroom at the start of their freshman year, a few students were already seated and they both decided to take the last available seat near the window and the one next to it. They played rock paper scissors and Seungmin got to sit next to the window. In front of him, another guy was already asleep on his table — 'On his first day at school? Really?' the model student was quite surprised — the sleepy head still wearing his jacket. The first lesson started and the teacher asked Seungmin to wake Mr. Choi up in front of him, which he did. The boy lifted his head, yawning in his hand and thanked his classmate by raising his hand and bowing a little.

At lunch break, Jisung came over from his class next door, bringing a new friend along with him. "Hey! I'm Hwang Hyunjin!" the tall boy introduced himself with a wide smile, Seungmin smiled back and Jeongin almost forgot to answer. His eyes had gone wide as if he has just seen a Greek god or something — 'listen... his visuals-' Jeongin would defend himself, to this day — and as they were introducing themselves, the boy sitting in front of Seungmin turned to look at what the commotion was for. "Oh! Bomin-ah!" the visual prince recognized the lazy student.

"You know each other?" Seungmin simply asked out of curiosity? Then the said boy just glared at Hyunjin and stood up to leave. The vocal major was at loss of words at the cold reaction.

"Bomin-ah~" Hyunjin rushed to the boy before he could get away and linked their arms together, "Don't tell me you're mad because I pushed you out of your bed this morning?"

The other pouts and Jeongin was already making faces at the sight back then, "You almost knocked my head on the floor, stupid." hearing that, Jisung couldn't help but snort out-loud. At that moment Seungmin finally understood that Mr. Choi was just being dramatic, sensing that the two were close.

The taller one acted offended, "I did not?! Also, we were about to be late because of your sleepy head!" the others were just watching the two bickering like an old couple and the youngest's face was tired from the grimace at this point. Finally, the two stopped bickering and Hyunjin spoke first, "Sorry about that..." Hyunjin looked slightly embarrassed and Bomin was still sort of side glaring at his friend.