Chapter 5: Envy

———————————————

JACKSON VALENTINÓ ——————————————————

JACKSON VALENTINÓ
——————————————————

"This will be the last thing I ever do for you. I can't believe this! You use me then throw me out Narcos! I'm sick and tired of it." Alexandria tells across the room throwing a glass wine bottle across the room.

Narcos stood his back turnt looking at his windows. The water fountain alive and working while his mistress continued to bark.

 The water fountain alive and working while his mistress continued to bark

Alexandria stood there trying to provoke the man for another sin. A coin for a bucket of her freedom. Lucifer sent her on a mission and she must complete it.

"Are you listening to anything I'm saying Narcos!?"

The man turned around slapping his hand on his desk. The woman jumps her pupils returning back to its warm brown.

"Alexandria. I'm sorry, I truly am. But risking my life for you is something I can't do. You knew what your job was. To satisfy me. To bring a heir into this family. But you failed. Therefore your useless."

Alexandria broke down in tears mascara running down her swollen cheeks.

"So be it Narcos. But know this, I'll make sure you pay for your deeds."

She walks out of the room while Narcos let out a breath of relief sitting down at his desk watching the file.

And it wasn't a small one. He opened it seeing her face. A picture of her smiling.

Narcos felt his heartbeat for the first time in decades. In all his 25 year old life he has never met a girl like her before.

He continued to read her profile till there was nothing left.

———————————————————