Chapter 4: Pride

——————————————

———————————————————

———————————————————

All I could hear were the beeping monitors that rang in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes groaning.

"She's awake!" I heard my sister say.

All I could see was a blur of what was to come. The nurse came in taking out the needle that was in my arm.

"You had quite the fall there." She says.

I chuckle looking at her as for some reason I felt this pull to her.

It's like a magnet that captured me towards her. "I know. I can tell." I said rubbing my head.

"Trust me, not to long ago I was knocked the hell out. I recently woke up. Co-workers passed by like nothing happened."

"What a place you work in."

"Is she going to be okay?" My mother butts in as I roll my eyes.

"She has a few bruises here and there but other then that I can discharge her today. It's weird your the 7th person including me who's gotten hospitalized for fainting."

I laugh while shrugging my shoulders signing the paper work.

"Wait." She says while I arched a brow turning back around.

"I'm rosemary."

She fells it too. The weird vibe between us is pulling me towards outside.

"Jennette. Do you know where my clothes are?" I asked as she grabbed the pair of black pants and white shirt on the counter handing them to me.

I walk out the room and into the nearest female bathroom.

I walk into the stall taking a deep breath changing my clothes as quick as I could throwing away the hospital outfit. I walked out seeing a woman standing next to me.

I glance at her turning the facet on only to freeze the water.

I gulp as she slowly turns to me gasping. "You... you..can do that too?"

I look at her for a second then running out the room I look for my mom and sister.

"Let's go.." I said but as I soon as I touched that door knob another shock wave came over me.