Weeds - Chapter Thirty Five

Mulai dari awal

Miss.Hooters class hauled on and so did business, I was paranoid about turning every corner and looked over my shoulder on a minutely basis. 

I went to my locker for lunch to find Elliott, Ghost and Cole where already there. 

Elliott lead us up to the sixth floor where he picked the lock and ushered us in, we spent lunch time listening to bad pop music and joking around. 

For the first time in a long time I felt normal. 

When lunch ended a growing ball of fear enlarged in my stomach, because I did not want to see West or anyone else for that matter. 

Elliott walked into class behind me , holding the door, we were the first in and Cole was close behind. 

I took a deep breath and walked over to my seat where Cole soon sat in front of me. 

I watched as the class slowly filled, student after student. 

The last person to come in behind Mr.Hyson was wearing an oversized black sweater with the hood up, a pair of dress pants,  

And boat shoes. 

The figures who's identity was suddenly not so secret pulled the chair beside me making it screech loudly and slumped down. 

I avoided looking at him at all cost and just stared ahead at the board. 

Cole was seated so that he was facing us instead of the wall and a part of me was thankful because I don’t know what I would have done without a distraction. 

"Mr.Rodrgiuez, please take off your sweater, it is not a part of the uniform." Mr.Hyson instructed and I remained impassive as West mumbled something and slowly took off his sweater. 

There were audible gasps from the people and I wanted to laugh at their dramatization, it couldn’t be that bad, maybe just a bad haircut . 

I resisted the urge to look at him, so I  opened my text book  and began on the questions on the board.  This science class, was self taught, which I loved because that meant we never had to listen to the teacher blabber on and on about things. 

Mr. Hyson was seated at his desk smiling at himself as he talked on the phone and he occasionally glanced back at West and I. 

He probably thought Wests new haircut was fucking with his mind. 

I kept working until Cole tapped my desk, gaining my attention. I looked up and he gave me a sheepish grin before motioning with his head at West. 

I cautiously looked through the corner of my eye to see the side of Wests face was black and blue, dark bruises swelled along his jaw and his eye was almost shut. 

I guess it wasn’t a haircut 

I gapped and looked back over at Cole, I put my hand a the side of my mouth. 

'You did that?' I mouthed. 

He shrugged and gave me a wink. 

I tried to stifle my smirk but I couldn’t, because my mentally deranged best friend was just that, he was still my mentally deranged best friend. 

When class ended West bolted out in furry, Cole walked me to Social Science where I would probably have to see Bridget. 

I took a deep breath and waited with him outside my class as people entered. I walked in when I saw Bridget turn the corner and Cole waited. 

When Bridget stood outside the door she stopped to talk to Cole, he had his new trademark cocky smirk and leaned against the wall as she stood and her white new Louis Vuitton heels shined with the light. 

Perks of having a fashion designer as a mom, free sample clothes and shoes. 

She leaned up in her flirty way and before I could process what was happening she leaned his cherry gloss coated lips onto Coles. 

A/N  

How goes it home skillet? 

I have a HUGE debate tournament coming up and I'm joining my schools art committee, (yeah I know, I need things for my resume) so I'm probably going to be working on that for a while, also the new Hunger Games movie is coming out soon and I AM A HUGE FAN. 

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying life, remember not to stress about things like school and such because although it is easier said than done in ten years will it really matter if you didn’t get perfect on an assignment? I literally tell myself this everyday. 

Anyways, 

Please check out my new book Frost Flower, it is a murder mystery :) and I know I just started something else but Weeds is about 3/4 done so I need stuff to do later on when debates over. 

See ya later home dawgs.