Weeds - Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

Now wearing a bra that fit better and Ghosts uniform, I set out to brush my hair. Elliott walked out of the bathroom, steam seeping out the door and a towel wrapped around his waist. 

I went in a found only a comb, I managed to move the knots in my hair down to half the length of my hair and scooped it into a bun. 

I grabbed the only tooth brush in the cup holder and squirted tooth paste onto it, I suddenly felt like Anastasia Steele, from Fifty Shades of Grey and I wondered if she was as afraid of Christians possible disgust as I was for Elliott's. 

When I was done I washed the brush thoroughly and dried it, not wanting Elliott to notice. 

When I got downstairs Elliott was seated at the table in front of one of the plate of waffles I had set out for him, he was reading the back of the cereal box and his glasses were once again a top his lovely face. 

I slid into the seat in front of him and dug into my pancakes, trying to eat as decent as possible. 

Elliott was in a white dress shirt and uniform pants, his shirt was undone and he sported a black Led Zeppelin shirt underneath. 

When we were done Elliott went back up to re wash his teeth and I prayed that he didn’t notice I used his toothbrush. 

I thanked the gods above that he didn't. 

He slid on his blazer and buttoned up his shirt, slinging his tie around his neck and walking over to the mirror to finish up. I stared at him as I tied up my high tops, damn he had a fine ass. 

I looked down quickly when our eyes met in the mirror, I blushed darkly and finished my shoe. 

I got up and grabbed my back pack which I had brought over from Coles and prepared myself for the hell hole known as school that I knew I had to face. 

We pulled into the back parking lot of the school and I sighed sliding my hands over my legs. 

Elliott placed his hand over mine squeezing it lightly, "You can do this." 

"I don’t know-" 

"Oh come one Riley, where's the winner attitude?" He asked giving my a cheesy grin.  

I groaned loudly and brought my other hand to the door handle and cracking it open,  I got out of the car and closed the door behind me softly. 

Elliott rounded the door and placed his hands on my shoulder giving me a reassuring squeeze, "I promise it will get easier after high school." 

I nodded and his comment reassured me in a way that nothing else had ever been able to do. 

We walked slowly onto the flats and to the main door where we entered right when the national anthem began playing. 

We stood in silence and I felt the staff and students gazes on me as the passed, I lifted my hand up to my lip and began peeling the skin off, it hurt but it gave me balance. 

Elliott lifted his hand up to mine and slowly dragged it off my lips and he shook his head. 

I bit into my lip instead and it didn’t hurt but I was no longer anxious about the people, I was biting my lip because as Elliott stared at the school picture the absent mindedly licked his lip and let me tell you, nothing was sexier or hotter than that. 

When the announcements ended we were free to move again and I scurried down the hall to my locker. I unlocked it with ease and gagged at the emanating smell. 

I pulled out my binder and traded it with the one inside my locker. 

I slammed my locker closed and walked quickly to my first period class.