They continued to talk but I zoned out— nervously following them. I could hear muffled voices as we got closer to what I assumed was the living room.
     "Look who showed up," Safaa announced our presence and my eyes instantly found Nany' who looked ecstatic to see me.
     "Muna!"
She stood to her feet and quickly pulled me in for a hug before I even had the chance to glance around at all the many faces.
     As expected, it felt like home. I let myself go as I hugged her back and immediately pouted when she pulled away. However, this gave me the opportunity to glance around and the only other face I recognized was Waliyha's. She pulled me in for a hug.
     "I missed you soo much bitch."
She tried to be discreet but Zayn heard it.
     "Waliyha!" He warned at which she rolled her eyes and I chuckled, telling him it's nothing. It took me only a day to have it like that with Waliyha. She has absolutely no filter and considering how many times I got called a bitch that day, this is nothing and besides, I like it. I did call her a bitch too but wasn't going to say it in front of Zayn.
     "This is Doniya."
Zayn spun me around by my waist, introducing me to a gorgeous female who happens to be his elder sister.
     She gave me a tight-lipped smile, extending her hand for a shake which I eagerly accepted.
     "I'm Muna."
I introduced myself and she just stared blankly.
     "—I know, nice to meet you."
She wasn't being rude or anything but it was obvious as day that she didn't like me. I thought I was being paranoid but everyone in the room noticed it, the look on their faces gave them away.
     "Ummm okay, we have soo much to talk about. Let's go!"
Waliyha hooked her arm to mine and pulled me away and heck I was grateful. It was soo awkward.
She pulled me up the stairs and into a beautiful room, elegantly decorated.
     "Glad you took me out of there."
I laughed awkwardly and she chuckled.
     "Just ignore Doniya. She doesn't like a lot of people. It's nothing personal."
She plopped down on the bed and I did the same.
     Zayn clearly stated that he doesn't care if his sisters like me or not but for some reason it's really important to me that they do. It might not be a big deal to him but it is to me. Being with Zayn and meeting his family is by far the closest thing I've ever had to a family apart from Cheryl and even though it means nothing and I might not see them again for a long time, I just really want them to like me.

Waliyha and I spent a long time in what I assume to be her room, just talking and catching up on nothing really. I can barely even remember a single conversation we had.
     "I'm glad you're here. It was going to be sooo boring otherwise."
She smiled up at the ceiling.
     I opened my mouth to reply but she continued.
     "I have no idea why Zayn flipped the fuck out, I really liked you."
She turned to me with a pout and I laughed which caused her to roll her eyes.
     There was a knock on the door which caught our attention. Speak of the devil, Zayn poked his head in, glancing around until his eyes finally landed on me.
     "Can I have my woman back now?"
He walked closer with a smirk. Waliyha scoffed, faking disgust and I just laughed.
     "Hey, I've been looking for you."
He spoke softly, squatting to my level.
     "Yeah?"
I forgot the presence of Waliyha as I stared at the most beautiful man I've ever seen.
     I wanted so badly to claim his lips but held myself back because I know how much he hates public displays of affection— except for instances where he has to stake his claim and his sister was next to us for crying out loud.

Surprisingly, he leaned in and claimed mine for a quick kiss at which Waliyha literally cried out her distaste and we chuckled as he pulled me off the bed.
     "Dinner is ready weirdo."
He informed her as he dragged me behind him. The relationship he has with his sisters are cute, it's clearly a love and hate one because they pretend not to like each other and it's pleasing to watch. I had the exact same relationship with Cameron but I try not to think about it as I follow him.
     Unlike what I thought, he pulled me into a room not soo far from Waliyha's. I saw our suitcases in the corner and instantly knew it was the room we were going to be sharing during our stay here.
     He attacked my lips in a flash, grabbing onto my waist and pulling me closer to his chest. I giggled into his mouth, totally not expecting it.
     It's moments like that that makes everything worth it. It's moments like that that I'd go through any storm to experience. Zayn is worth it. He has hinted several times that he isn't but I know he is.
     I pushed him away when I noticed he wanted to take things further. Waliyha's room wasn't that far for crying out loud.