Chapter - 3: Her First Day; His Bipolar Attitude

Start from the beginning

After some time Swara turned towards him, he has kept one pillow on his chest holding it with his both hands and was in deep sleep.

Swara stared at him for a moment and then came near the bed. She sat on the floor with her back resting on the side of the bed. She wrapped her arms around her knees while keeping her head on them.

There were no tears in her eyes, she just left a deep sigh and closed her eyes. She did not realize when sleep took over her.

In morning, few knocks on the door jerked Sanskar.

He opened his eyes to check his surroundings. His eyes landed on Swara.

She was sleeping while keeping her head on the bed with sitting position on the floor. He scrunched his eye when he observed Swara had wrapped herself in her duppatta.

'What should I do?'

One more knock on the door disturbed Swara's sleep. She opened her eyes to looked here and there.

Her shivering eyes met with his dark brown orbs. He was sitting on the couch and they had a quick eye lock.

"Sanskar are you awake?" It was Pari.

Sanskar went to open the door meanwhile Swara also got up while correcting her duppata. She was still in her yellow colour anarkali.

"Good Morning Sanskar" Pari was standing outside with trolley.

"Good Morning Kaki Ma" Sanskar wished while giving space to Pari to enter the room.

"Good Morning Swara" Pari greeted Swara with smile.

"Good Morning aunty ....sorry I mean Kaki Ma." Swara mumbled bowing her head and fake smile.

"Sanskar this is your honey lemon, and Swara I brought tea for you since I was not aware what would you prefer. If you want anything else tell me I will ask Chanda to make it for you." Pari hand over a glass to Sanskar.

"No, its ok. I am good with tea" Swara said nodding her head.

"I will just get freshen up and go for gym." Sanskar informed while going inside washroom.

Pari observed their room, she saw one bedding set on couch where as Swara is in still yesterday's cloths with puffy eyes and red nose.

There was a silence for some time inside room.

"Swara, you also get freshen up and come downstairs. No worries to wear any saree or lehenga just wear casuals. If you are comfortable in westerns then wear them. No issues." Swara just nodded her head while her gaze was fixed on floor.

"Badi Jiji asked that if you are ok ... can we do the Pehali Rasoi Rasam? If you just boil milk and put sugar in it, that will be also fine, no worries about any complicated dish." Pari asked Swara.

"Hmm, its ok. Whatever you say." Swara replied with simple nod.

Meanwhile Sanskar came out from Washroom changed in his gym dress. He immediately took the glass of his Honey lemon, phone, IWatch and EarPods and went out without saying anything.

Pari heard Swara biting her teeth.

"Are you feeling cold?"

"No. I am fine"

"Swara you are shivering. Sanskar always keeps room temperature at lowest degree."

Pari took remote to reduce temperature.

"Next time just tell him. I am going downstairs. Come once you are ready."

Pari left from their room.