"I just remember, I still haven't see this buddy of yours." Ariana said after she took the picture then throw her phone on the other couch.

I stared at her thinking, is she never getting tired of having sex? But then I felt her soft palm on my getting hard cock. I looked down looking at her hand, palming me when I met her eyes she smiled devilishly. I swear, she can turn to cute to sexy fuck angel in just a second. I froze there in my seat, stopping myself from moaning as I felt her squeezed it. I bucked my hips and kissed her hard.

My stomach felt all the fluttery and she immediately return my kiss, untucking my raging cock. I instantly adjusted on my seat and moaned when her barehand touched me.

"Oh god." I let out a shaky moan.

I opened my eyes and then her eyes lashes flutter like the beating wings of a butterfly. I felt our nose touch and my breath became shallow as my pulse rate getting fast. I saw her lip curled up into a smirk when she looked down to my standing hard dick on her palm. She stroked it slowly, teasing me and it's making me beg for more. I felt my member pulsing faintly against her palm, toes curling as her fingers curls around my cock.

I growled then pulled her hand to my side, kissing her hard and sucking her tongue. I slowly lay her down on the large couch before mumbling, "Don't you get tired of this?"

Ariana grasped on my scalp and sucked some huge amount of air when my erection digging against her thigh. "You on top of me? Tss, no." She whispered.

She pulled me in for an intense passionate kiss, I rutted my heavy cock against her clothed center. I felt her moan on my mouth and it sent vibration all over my body, thrusting my hips again. I went to run my hand inside her large sweaters and felt her goosebumps through my palms as her back arched on my touch.

Her smooth and heated skin within my barehand as her lips move in sync with mine. My hand met the curve her breast and her stiff nipples, "No bra?"

Ariana let out a sexy smirked and husked out, "I'm just excited to see you, I forgot to put it on."

I couldn't help but laugh against her mouth as I softly nip her mounded breast. "What's so funny about that?" She asked and grinned cutely.

"You're such a dork." I stated and kissed her cheeks down to her neck.

Worshipping every inch of her jaw to her neck, pressing open mouth kisses with much pressure and feelings. Feelings that I want her to feel like, important and valuable. My hand softly touch her like she's a piece of the most extravagant museum.

She whined and arched her back as I thrust my hips hitting the most part of her body that wants to be touched.

"What a goddess." I mumbled against her skin.

The things are already in flames and we are all burning. Her moans and whining sending me the unusual spark from my toes to my head.

And then, the front door suddenly opened.

"Oh shit." Lauren exclaimed, the paper bags on her arms almost fell as she blocked her eyes with her hand.

We freaked out and stood up, tucking my aching member on my basketball shorts and helping Ariana sat up, straightening her sweaters.

"Hello, horn dogs. I didn't want to interrupt that part but please, respect the living room. I'm not gonna see this place the same when you had sex in here." Lauren let out and I instantly laugh.

Ariana snuggled up to my neck as her arms close around me, with her red cheeks. Embarrassed that my cousin caught us almost doing it.

"Do it in the kitchen instead." Lauren said before leaving us, going to her room.