scene 4

Start scene 4.

Words at the top of the screen says: 2 weeks later...

Alice, panting and sweaty, is seen running away from a group of police chasing her through a crowded street. She's also holding on to a decent sized bag filled to the brim with bright pink money. She turns into an alleyway and ducks into the shadows while the group are seen running past her.
Alice, breathing heavily: Dang, this sucks! If only Jackie was here she could have been my escape. Wait, Jackie...
A pained expression showed on Alice's face while tears formed in her eyes. Alice suddenly let her body drop to the dirty alley floor in exhaustion and sadness. Her head dropped into her hands that were resting on her knees.
Alice: Wh-what have I done? She was my partner, and I just betrayed her. What if she never wants to see me again? What if I can never see her again? What if she's in trouble right now? I HAVE TO GO BACK FOR HER!
Alice quickly gets up from the floor and peeks out of the alleyway, checking for the guards before running back to the way she came from.
Alice: I'm pretty sure my hideout isn't that far from here. If I want to bust into a highly secured building, I'm gonna need some tools.

End Scene 4.