17

~Two months later

Niya P.O.V

"Bye tete!" Trey and Royalty yelled walking down stairs to Kennedy car.

"Bye babes be good!" I yelled back.

"We know!" I laughed at their smart ass mouths.

These two months have been good so far. Dave and I are getting closer and closer and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. We kinda got too close one night after one of our dates. BEST NIGHT EVER. Jilly and Chris FINALLY made it official and they're so cute. Dave and I kiss here and there when no one is around. I even snuck out the house a few times when Jilly and Trey would be sleep. Dante was buried a week after the death penalty and he can suck a dick down to hell. Anyways tonight Jilly, Mia, and I are going to have a sleepover while the kids are with DDG and Kennedy because they insisted plus Kennedy is pregnant so she can't do nothing.

"NIYA COME ON BEFORE WE'RE LATE!" Jilly yelled.

"I'm coming geesh" I mumbled walking downstairs blushing at the nasty ass text message Dave just sent me.

"Let's go before the nail shop get to crowded" Mia said.

Mia sat in the back, I drove and Jilly was in the passenger seat. Ever since she's helped me I felt that I needed to thank her some type of way so I'm treating us out today.

"I WANT YOU ALL TO MYSELF I SWEAR YOU DON'T NEED NOBODY ELSE I SWEAR I WANT YOU ALL TO MYSELF BECAUSE I'M SELFIIIIISH!!" Mia and I screamed while turning in the parking space at the nail shop.

Jilly got out and slammed the door. Mia looked at me and we both burst out laughing.

"Got damn deaf tone fuckers." Jilly said while cracking a smile.

"Heow mway Iee hel youu" the Chinese lady spoke to us.

"Three Pedicures and Manicures" I said to her trying not to laugh.

"Sit wight heaa" she pointed us to three massage chairs side by side.

"Sooo Niya." Jilly started.

"Yes ma'am?" I asked while chuckling.

"I forgot to ask you about your date with Dave" She said.

"WHAT DATE!?" Mia asked as the Chinese glared at her for moving.

"You been to up under juju you been missing out on this Dave and Niya wave" Jilly said laughing at herself again.

"Hmm" Mia said pouting.

"Niya back to you." Jilly said

"Well the date went good especially the last one" I mumbled to myself smirking.

"Ouuuu y'all fucked" Jill said loud as hell causing the three ladies to glare at us.

"Got damn Ling Ling she not talking to you." I said rolling my eyes. And chong chong better get her eyes straight along with Hong Kong.

"But Jill to answer your question I didn't "fuck" he did most of the work" I said and winked at her and smirked.

"You bet-ta" Mia said clapping between each word.

"So are y'all dating orrr?" Jill asked.

"We're not talking to other people we only see each other. But it's not official it's like we're together just no title yet." I shrugged

"What about Kairi?" Mia asked.

"She's so adorable you guys. And she actually likes me Dave said she usually doesn't like females that he bring around unless it's family due to her not knowing her mother. Sad part she's only 2." I said sighing

Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें