Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, yet again. I felt quite happy today though. Last night with Sam was amazing! It couldn't of gone better! And plus he is now my boyfriend.
I got out of bed and went to walk into my bathroom to get a shower when my phone beeped.
I walked over to my bed side table to see it was sammy.
Sammy😍: Good Morning Beautiful!😘💕
Me: Good Morning Samuel!😘❤️
I laughed at my text and went to get on the shower while he text me back.
I was in the shower for at least thirty minutes and it was only 6:30. I decided that I would put on a cute outfit today, so I went into my closet and put on my coral skater skirt with a floral crop top. I put on some white knee socks with little bows on and my coral converse. I then put on a gold necklace and rings. I then walked over to my vanity set and started on make up. I done a light smokey eye to bring out my blue eyes and some lip balm. I then braided the top of my hair and put the rest in a pony tail. I painted my nails the same colour as my skirt and I changed my phone case. (Outfit on the picture). I know it's like really loads of effort on the outfit for school but I want to impress Sammy and I had the time too. I checked the time and it was 7:30. I have half an hour to get to school. I grabbed a bottle of water because I don't feel hungry and was about to leave when my phone beeped.
Sammy😍: haha very funny😒 are you ready? because I'll come and pick you up and give you a ride💕
Me: yeah that would be great!
Sammy😍: I'll see you in a minute babe😘 bye☺️
Me: bye Sam❤️
I sat on the couch waiting for Sam when I heard a car door shut outside. I stood up grabbing my phone and backpack when I heard knocks on the door. I opened it to see a smiling Sam.
"Hello- OMG you look amazing!" Sam said shocked. I giggled a little bit and thanked him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed. We stood there kissing for a minute when I pulled back. "We better get going Sam" I laughed.
"Why when we can stay here and cuddle all day?" He asked being serious
"Because I didn't spend two fricking hours on getting ready! So get your ass in that car!" I said and he laughed at what I commanded him to do.
"Come on then salty ass!" He laughed, along with me.
Sammy drove to school and when we got out people were staring from everywhere. Sammy put his arm around my neck as we walked up to the school.
*Gilinsky's P.O.V*
I was by the school doors when JJ walked up to me.
"Hey dude in see that Samuel has got himself a girl" he said pointing to were Sam was walking in with,
"Emmalyn?! He's going out with Emmalyn Andrews?!" I was furious.
"Yeah sorry dude..." JJ said sympathetically.
"But he knew how much I like her!... I was telling him in football practice two days how beautiful she was but she only thinks I'm trying to get in her pants!" I said as angry as ever. As I said that Sam strutted towards us with his arm snaked around Emmalyn's neck, giving me a devious smirk. God I hate him so much but how I wish I was the one walking into school with her.
"Hey Guys!" Sam hollered
"Hey JJ... Hi Gilinsky... "She said my name quietly with annoyance in her voice. God she really does hate me. I only said she was beautiful what else could I of done. Except give myself the reputation on a man whore, but what could I of possibly done for her to hate me?! The bell rang so we all went to home room. I decided that I will confront Emmalyn in science, second lesson because I sit next to her in that lesson.
The bell rang again signalling first lesson. Great! Maths! (Note the sarcasm).
I sigh as I get up and got to maths. I sit down in my seat which is near the front of the class because the teacher said she can easily see if I'm being a distraction or not. I get my books out of my bag and put them on the table, that's when I see her walk in. God she is gorgeous. Why does Sammy deserve her?! She walked past me, to her seat which is at the back, and I could smell a sweet perfume,she smelt great. Why can't she be mine.
After an hour of thinking about Emmalyn and not paying attention in maths, I finally get to sit next to her and ask her why she hates me. I walk in to see she is already sitting there facing the front not even fazed that I'm sitting by her. She doesn't even acknowledge me. "Hey... Um... Emmalyn can I ask you something?" I ask. Go why am I this nervous?
*Emmalyn's P.O.V*
I feel his presence sitting down next to me. I'm not going to acknowledge him because why should I? He compliments me, to try and have sex with me, which he must think I'm stupid to actually believe that. He is a player. And he goes around telling people that I'm his girlfriend, like who the fuck does that? I sit there until I hear him speak up.
"Hey... Um... Emmalyn can I ask you something?" Why is he so nervous? I just signed and turned my head towards him.
"What..." I said flatly with no tone of expression in my voice.
"Why do you hate me so much?" He asks.
"That's something for me to know and you to find out" I winked and got back into the lesson before the teacher realized.
*Gilinsky's P.O.V*
I finally asked her and she didn't tell me. She didn't deny it though either so she obviously does hate me but she won't tell me the reason. I am so frustrated. The things this girl does to me.

It was finally lunch and I got a sandwich. I was talking to Johnson and Sammy when Sammy shouts Emmalyn over. I look at her and she smiles when she sees Sam and quickly walks over. I didn't really take in what she was wearing today. She looked even prettier and more beautiful that she normally does. She came over and kissed Sammy and then sat next to him, he threw his arm around he waist and pulled her in closer. God how I wish that was me. I was in deep thought about Emmalyn until the sound of Johnson's voice snapped me back into reality.
"Me and Gilinsky are just going to my locker a minute I just need to get something" Johnson said. I frowned, unaware of why Johnson was dragging me to his locker with him. He pulled my by his locker and gave him a confused look.
"What?" I asked
"Dude what's wrong with you?" He whispered loudly.
"What do you mean 'what's wrong with me'" I whispered loudly back to him.
"Bro ever since Emmalyn came to the table you haven't stopped starring at her. Man I know you like her but damn you need to stop making it so obvious!" He was nearly shouting.
"Sorry dude I can't help it! I should be the one who is calling her over to sit with us! I should be the one who grabs her waist whenever I can! I should be the one to kiss her in public so everyone knows she's mine... I should be the one that she gets to call hers" I say back, softly saying the last part with my head down.
"Wow what happened to The Jack Gilinsky?! Getting any girl he wants and whenever he wants! He finally fell in love" Johnson said teasing me.
"Dude stop I haven't fell in love. I just really like her" I said blushing a little.
"Okay dude... Whatever you say" he said sarcastically, smirking at me. I laughed a little and pushed his shoulder a little.

She will be mine one day... Even if I have to wait...