Chapter 1

It is a week until we are off for summer and I cannot wait! I have hated senior year so much, mostly because the Jack fucking Gilinsky is in every single one of my lessons. 'Ugh' I thought to myself. I just really hate him and his friends.
I woke up on a depressing Monday morning and the sun was beaming through my curtains. I look at my clock, 6am. I hesitantly got out of my bed and went to shower. I have two hours to get ready so I'm all good. I was in the shower for about 30 mins before getting out and drying my hair. I decided to curl my hair in big curls but not tight curls just loose ones. I then braided along the top of head to finish off. I went overs to my vanity set and started on my make up. I put on some light brown smokey eyeshadow and some glitter with winged eyeliner and mascara, and some lip balm. I then walked over to my walk in closet and grabbed a blue, white and grey crop top, a blue skater skirt and some white Hightop converse. I then put on a silver and white necklace, my silver earrings and my white flower crown. I got my nails done on Saturday but I decided to paint them white real quick. I grabbed my phone and put on a blue, white and silver patterned case to match my outfit.i looked at the time and it was 7:30 am I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I grabbed an apple to eat on the way out and said goodbye to my dad. I called Chloe to ask if she was ready and to tell her I was just getting into my car to come and pick her up. I got in my white jeep and started my journey to Chloe's. She only lives in the next neighbourhood. I pulled up outside her's and she ran out of her house waving at me. I laughed and waved to her to as she got in the car.
"Hey girly" I said
"Hi bæ!" She said hugging me as she sat down in the passenger seat. "you ready for the big game on Friday?" She asked after a couple a minutes of silence.
"Heck yeah!..." I shouted. "You?" I asked turning my head to her off the road and lifting one eyebrow up. She laughed at my seriousness and said "obviously!" I laughed.
We finally arrived at school and I left Chloe to go to my locker. I was putting my bag in my locker and getting my books out when someone puts their arms either side of me blocking both ways. "Excuse me!" I say angrily, turning round to come face to face with Jack Gilisnky. "what do you want?" I said impatiently, waiting to get past.
"Just seen a very beautiful girl by herself and wanted to talk to her" he said smiling innocently.
"Jack you can't fucking fool me into getting in bed with you! What's happened jack? Have you ran out of hoes in this school to have sex with? Am I the only girl left that you haven't had sex with?" I say turning back around and slamming my locker. "Can you move?" I say with no tone in my voice.
He leans in closer to me and whispers in my ear. "I like feisty ones" and then walks away. God I hate him!

I walk to my first lesson which is maths! Great I love that lesson! (Note the sarcasm). I walk in and most of the class are there. I go and sit in my seat and then the bell rings gesturing to start the lesson.
An hour went by really slow before the bell ringing finally. I go to my next lesson which is science. I actually sort of like science but the only thing is I have to sit next to Gilinsky. I walk in and put my books down on the table. I sit down, where I sit which is near the back of the class, then just after Jack comes strutting in like he's someone big. Boy he really get's me angry. He sits down next to me looking directly at me smiling widely. He knows he's annoying me. "What do you want jack?!" I say angrily that he is sitting there staring at me clearly annoying me.
"Just admiring your beauty" he says softly. I try and take the compliment but I know he is only trying to get close to me so we can have sex. No sorry not gonna happen!
"Can you not?" I say turning my head towards him.
"Can I not what?" He asks acting clueless.
"Just forget it" I say turning my head back to the classroom just as the teacher walks in.

We were heading towards the end of the lesson when jack puts his hand on my thigh rubbing and squeezing it, slowly moving his hand, slowly toward my vagina.
"Fuck off!" I whisper yelled so that the teacher or no one else would hear me.
"Miss Andrews have you got something to say that you would like to share with the class?" Mr Jameson asked. I shook my head "no sir" I replied. "That's what I thought, now get back to work!" He demanded.
We had about five minutes left and as soon as that bell rang I rushed out, just to get away from jack. I was speed walking down the hallway when someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around. Of course it was Jack!
"What the fuck do you want?!" I say impatiently.
"You can't run away from me babe... When I want something as beautiful as you, I get it" he whispers in my ear walking off leaving me standing there. Why does he always do that?
Finally it was time to go home. I was at my locker getting my bag when yet again Jack is next to me. I just ignore him and carry on with what I'm doing.
"What was you going to say today in science?" He asked me.
"That's none of your business" I say coldly.
"Why can't you just tell me?!" He kinda shouted, growing impatient.
"Because like I said, it has nothing to do with you, so stop talking to me Jack! Stop appearing everywhere I am! And stop trying to flirt with me by calling me beautiful just so I will have fucking sex with you!" I shout annoyed and slam my locker before walking off leaving him standing there for a change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys, quite a bad first chapter but I have got this story planned out so it will get better and I hope you guys will like it☺️~Abbi💕