Chapter 2

(Not Edited)

I woke up to hear my alarm once again. Argh, when is this week going to end! I dragged myself to the shower and washed my body and hair. I got out after half and hour and went to the closet. I put on my light pink crop top and my acid wash denim jeans with my white high top converse and a black leather jacket. I then done my make up which consisted on mascara and pink lipstick. I then dried and straightened my hair. I put on all my accessories(outfit on the picture) and grabbed my bag before walking downstairs and grabbing a banana.
I picked up Chloe and we got to school after going to Starbucks because we were a little earlier than usual.
I walked into first lesson and nearly fell asleep. This is going to be a long day...
Finally it was lunch! I went to my locker first to put my books back before going to meet Chloe. I was walking down the hallway when someone pulled me by the arm and dragged me into a small room. They had their arms either side of me blocking me trying to escape. They then put the light on and I seen the unexpected...
It was Sammy Wilk?
"Sam what are doing?!" I whisper yelled.
"Look don't get mad or anything, just stay calm, I want to say something to you." He said calmly.
"An you couldn't of told me out there because...?" I ask.
"Incase Jack would hear me" he said quietly.
"Sammy your going to have to explain yourself" I say confused.
"Ok here it goes... I've liked you for a while now and I've noticed that recently you have been getting close to Gilinsky, so I thought something is going on between you two but I couldn't keep my feelings in any more" he said quickly all at once but I still understood what he said.
"For one, you like me?! And for two me and Gilinsky are not getting close at all, he has been coming up to me, talking to me and bothering me. I hate Jack!" I say. He seemed shocked but a bit relieved.
"Well would you go on a date with me tonight then?" He nervously asked scratching the back of his neck. I know I said I hated Gilinsky, Johnson and Sammy but Sammy wasn't as bad as the Jacks he always had a nicer side to him. Maybe I should just give a chance.
"Sure why not?" I say as he hugged me tightly.
"Did you know that Gilinsky was saying that you apparently 'kissed' him, in Football practice yesterday." Sam said.
"He said that?!" I was furious.
"Yeah but don't say anything I don't want shit to happen. I just nodded and hugged him again. We switched numbers and I rushed out looking for Chloe.
I see her and run over to her.
"About frickin' time" she laughed.
"Sorry" I laughed too.
"What was you doing?" She asked.
"Talking to Sammy" I say smiling to myself.
"Wait Sammy Wilk?!" She shouts
"Shh, yeah I'm going on a date with him tonight". I say smiling
"OMG! We could go on double dates! Me and cameron and you and Sammy! Arghhh!" She is literally screaming with excitement. Chloe is with Cameron Dallas who is in the football team with Gilinsky, Johnson and Sammy. They are also joined with: Aaron, Carter, Nash, Matt, Taylor, Shawn and Nate.plus more too. They are all the hot guys of the school. But some are also the biggest players of the school which is why I hate them.
School finished and I went home. Cameron took Chloe so I was just going straight home. I got home and texted Sammy to see what time he was picking me up and should I wear casual or formal. He said he is picking me up at 6 and I should wear casual. I looked at the time to see it was already 4 so I decided to get in the shower now.
I was in the shower for 20 minutes before getting out and doing my make up. I done winged eyeliner, foundation,contoured my cheeks (lightly) and lipgloss. I then went over to my closet and grabbed black ripped denim shorts, with a blue crop top and my black and white vans. I then took my hair out of the messy bun from when I was in the shower and decided to curl the ends, into tight curls. I looked at the time and it was 5:57pm. Sammy should be here soon. I went downstairs to see a note in the kitchen. It was from my dad.

Dear Emmalyn,
I am so sorry dear but I have had to go on this business trip for a month, I know by time I get back you will be going to yours moms, because when I come back that is the day you leave. I am really sorry I couldn't tell you in person sweetheart. I have left food and money in the house and if you need extra money just phone me and you can get some out of my bank. Love you lots sweetheart,
Dad xxx
Ugh! He is always on business trips! And now I'm not going to see him until I come back here after summer break is over. I here a knock on the door, snapping me out of my thoughts. I run to the door making sure I have everything and open it. There stood Sammy smiling which made me smile. God was cute!
"You look beautiful!... Are you ready babe?" He asked grabbing hold of my hand. I nodded and shut the door behind me taking his hand. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me.
"Thank you" I smiled as he shut it and ran around to the drivers side.we were driving for about 10 minutes when I asked. "Where are we actually going?" As I was looking out of the window.
"Don't be impatient, just wait and see" he said winking at me and then focusing back on the road.
About five minutes later we arrived at a field with a load of trees and bushes.
"Your not going to kill me are you" I asked concerned.
"No" he laughed taking my hand. "Come on, I need to show you something" he said grabbing me by the waist and carrying me on his shoulder up the hill. I was screaming and laughing. "Sam put- me- down!" I said in-between laughs.
He laughed and carried on with what he was doing. We finally reached the top of the hill. And omg I must say it was amazing. He had a little picnic set already set up and the view was breathtaking. It was a view of the city while the sun was setting.
"Wow Sam this is amazing" I say.
"Just like you" he mumbles. He walks up to my and hugs me. He leans his head in slowly and kisses me. We were kissing for about a minute when he pulled away.
"Emmalyn will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? He asked nervously. Wow this has happened really fast. But I do like Sammy.
"Of course I will be your girlfriend" I say smiling. He grabbed my waist so we were completely touching and kissed me roughly yet passionately.