Chapter 10:Take me 18+

Warning:very dirty chapter

"I know,"

"Seungji..." He whispered my name sending shivers on my spine...The way he called me is so hungry.

"Take me Jinru..."

He slammed his lips on mine as he slowly take off my clothes...he licked my lips smoothly before parting them...making me grip tightly on his hair...he pushed his tounge in and I softly moaned inside his mouth and I feel myself so wet...he just don't know how I want it.

He pulled away just to get rid of his shirt and pants leaving only his boxers...

"Hurry"I said as I close my eyes.

He kissed my neck again biting gently as he squeezed my breast...God...my eyes shut it feels so good...like I'm flying a thousand miles.

"Ahhhh,"I moaned,I can't take all the sensations especially because his hard dick rages against mine.

He pushed me on the bed and hovered above me...he sucked my breast alternately...

" Ohhh Jinru..."

He gently grazed them...my heart couldn't stop thumping...this is heaven...I can't wait to feel him.

He licked me so roughly and I want him so bad.

" Seungji..."He said as his mouth moved lower trailing kisses on my belly...the touch of his lips makes me squirm and grip on the sheets.

"Jinru...."I nervously said;he looks so seductive;very different from the Jinru that I knew...I'm scared he can't satisfy me what if he realized the fuss he's doing?
He's destroying his own ego and-

"Ughh!" I moaned when he suddenly licked my wetness.
I don't know that he's able to do that.... I can't stop moaning as he continued on licking me...matching his mouth with some hot finger rubs;my liquids pouring for his mouth...

"Ahhh that's so good Jinru...
Keep doing that..."
I moaned selflessly as I squirmed when the sensations brought new levels...

"Ugghhh Jinru...I want you inside me please..." I begged like a dumb girl...I'm so wet that I want it already.

"You're Amazing Jinru uggghhh please...."

He  suddenly stopped and stood up;hurriedly removing his boxers revealing his perfectly erected long and huge dick...He licked his lips wetting me so much more.
He ripped the package and put his condom on;adding some lubricants.

My heart skipped a beat...he slowly crawled until I'm face to face with him...

He spreaded my legs...

"You know what Seungji before I always dream to be in the bottom of handsome actors but now,I'm unbelievably on top of you," he said as he aligned himself on my entrance.
I gulped as my center tickles and wrapped my arms around him.

"Don't tell me you will stop?" I asked feeling so needy...and irritated by his story.
He shook his head as he slowly pushed his tip in....my eyes started watering in the pain.

"Uggghh," I loudly groaned as he keep on moving my nails digged on his back...I can feel the pain
"I-it hurts,"I said with the tears in my eyes.

He simply ignored me and suddenly set his whole self in destroying the barrier that separates us....I cried loudly and we both didn't move with that moment.

"S-seungji...do you want me to pull it out?" He worriedly asked as he stroked my cheeks with concern.

"N-no...just wait for some moments," I softly said as we stared on each other's eyes...Meanwhile he took a deep sighed and slowly moved in and out of me...and I felt pain with a mixture of pleasure.