Chapter 8:My hero

"Yah! Let go of him!"

The guy's attention diverted on me and he pushed Jinru away making him slump on the floor and give me a confused look.

"And who are you?"He chuckled knowing that I'm just a girl.
"I'm his friend,"I said removing the hood.

"Seungji! Run! What are you doing?!"Jinru freaked out when he saw that it's me.

The Joohyung guy is mesmerized...Am I that pretty?

He sweetly smiled and put an arm over my shoulder.

"You know what pretty lady, you better make friends to someone more handsome and more smart not with someone like him he's a useless gay,"he smirked and supposedly touching my face but I swished his hand away then I raised the arm that he wrapped around my shoulder and twisted it behind him;he whimpered on the pain and I kicked his stomach causing him to cough.

"What the hell!"He's supposedly punching me...but I just simply caught his fist and twisted his another arm and this time I punched his face.I kicked him and he fell on the floor.

"Wanna fight more?"I smirked but he just get up on his feet and run away...
The security guard is supposedly helping but he was just stunned.
I winked to Jinru who's expression is in full shock...

"Seungji...how did you-"

"MMA is my hobby,don't worry you're safe now baby,"I said and kiss his lips softly.

"I really thought you're flirting him but I hate him for acting like that on you,"I said and he immediately blushed.

"This is embarrassing... you're my hero Seungji,"he blushed as he hugged me.... he's so exaggerated; actually it's the first time I did that to someone.

"Aww,it's okay baby..."I said and we both walked away. I accompany him till the intersection on his way home we both sat on the bench for awhile.

"Won't you really go in my house?"He pouted.

"No it's 6:00 already I shouldn't go home any late,"I said and kiss him shortly but he deepened it..so we are both kissing toridly...I pulled away to get some air..but he kiss me again parting my mouth and knocking my  tounge off...like he's taking over me.

We stopped kissing.
"What are you doing?"
I frowned.
"I don't know, I just find your kiss hot, I can't help it,"
I chuckled "You're not innocent anymore,"
"I don't know, you made me like this Seungji, I can't forget how you touched me when I was sick,help me to forget this feelings," He plead.
I gulped repeatedly, If I won't vdi something he might desire over me, I might be an obsession.

He removed my hood and hang it on the bench...and yeah he's taking over of me... I'm supposedly going but
he set me on his hard lap and he kissed my neck.

"J-jinru....I need to go home,"I said trying to stop him.
"No..."He squeezed my breast making me gasp fuck it...but I shouldn't give in I need to go before Baekjae call Dad.

"Let go of me please,"I said
"No...stay here..."He whispered as he unbuttoned my blouse
I use all my remaining strength to flee from him and hurriedly rushed on my way.
Gosh that's close.

Do I really like Jinru?
Or it's just all lust?!
I don't know
I get my notebook and started checking what I should check.

Making him fall list:

1.Be friends ✔
2.know each other✔
3.Make him trust you✔
4.Act like his hero✔
5.Be his ideal type
6.Introduce him to your parents and friends
7.Seduce him
8.Do his biggest fantasy
9.Do something that no one have ever did for him
10.Say I love you
...