Chapter 18: Heartbreak...Again

Start from the beginning

"Dude what are you saying right now? Don't tell me how to handle this shit when you clearly the one that ain't got ya head right. Every time some shit happen you wanna block numbers, or ignore calls, or whatever the fuck! And then you just stand there and let him make me feel like I'm the only one in the wrong-"

I cut his ass off real quick. "First of fucking all, before you try to be a goddamn hypocrite, let's not forget about the evening of our graduation when YO damn momma came at me sideways for whatever fucking reason, and still, has YET to apologize! I'm not tryna hear that shit nigga fuck outta here." I said, pointing my finger in his face.

"Maybe if yo crazy ass, snake of an uncle wouldn't have been on the fucking bullshit and decided to send shit—basically threatening us—to our fucking house, she wouldn't feel no type of way about you, or even me being around you!"

I looked at him like he had 5 fucking heads. "Yeah well tell yo momma she ain't gotta worry bout you being around me or my dangerous ass family no more since that's clearly how the fuck she feels." I said as I walked off his porch, feeling tears roll down my cheek.

I didn't even look back. I heard him slam the front door and I got in my car and took off.

I hate dudes bro....

Not gone lie....I was fucking sad....like this was a heartbreak all over again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
7:55 PM

I called Alexys to come over cause honestly I was so hurt at the moment and I was mad at myself and at Jamar, but more so myself—I was just lost.

"Pear Bearrrr why didn't you tell me about your fuck session though!?" Alexys said as I laid in his lap while he played with my hair.

"Why you didn't tell me about your suck session though?!" I said, slightly laughing.

"BITCH AT THIS POINT!!!!" He said bursting out into laughter.

"That's my nigga sooooo come on!" He said. "But for real baby, tell me how his dick was."

I looked up at him and couldn't help but laugh.

"I mean—nah I can't even front it was bomb as fuck. The slim niggas be having god damn family sized dick!" I said finding myself in a better mood.

He laughed. "Bitch I'm tryna tell you!"

But clearly, it wasn't even what was in his draws that made me become so attached to him..

"You wanna go get some Chick-Fil-A?" He said, knowing how to make me feel better.

"Yes hoe." I smiled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Jamar's POV
8:30 PM

I felt so bad for how I handled everything, and because of the way I did, I lost my baby..

I wanted to tell her that I was sorry but couldn't because one, my pride was in the way, and two, she blocked me on every fucking thing.

"JJ, what's wrong with you? You been in your room since that girl left. She threaten you?" My mom said, coming into my room.

I squinted my eyes at her.

"Ma do you know that you're the reason me and Paris just broke up?" I said while rubbing my hands down my face.

"Boy what-"

"Nah you and yo judgmental, hypocritical, rude ass ways man! You didn't even try to get to know the girl! It was her uncle—that mind you, they don't even deal with—that made you feel whatever way, but she apologized to me countless amount of times so I don't know what more you want the girl to do ma!?" I yelled in frustration.

I know I sounded like a big hypocrite right then, but I only lashed out on Paris the way I did because I was getting defensive and I ain't have much else to say.

She stood there for a while and then walked out.

I closed my door and layed down on my bed.

"FUCK!"

God damn, man.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SHARE
COMMENT
VOTE!