And So It Begins?

Your name is KARKAT VANTAS. You live in the ANDROMEDA GALAXY in a solar system with a very UNUSUALLY BRIGHT STAR. Because of this, your species, called TROLLS, is almost purely NOCTURNAL, except for a few who are called RAINBOW DRINKERS for the main fact that they DRINK TROLL BLOOD. The rainbow part of it coming from the fact that TROLL BLOOD HAS MANY COLOURS. In fact, your WHOLE SOCIETY is built of a HEMOSPECTRUM from the blood. Its VERY STRICT and AGGRESSIVE with the social order that has been in order for AS LONG AS YOUR SPECIES CAN REMEMBER. You sometimes wonder how this all got started, mostly because your species has A LOT OF QUIRKS. The fact that two trolls can not reproduce solely on their own sometimes MAKES YOU WONDER how your species evolved like this, as it's NOT VERY GOOD if a catastrophe were to happen. You have no idea if any of that is COMMON KNOWLEDGE, because you, like many trolls, DO NOT GO TO SCHOOL. Except that you CANNOT GO TO SCHOOL, as if anyone found out your blood colour, YOU WOULD DIE. You don't like to think about that though, because it's ALWAYS ON YOUR MIND, like the many PROBLEMS with your Society. Such as the fact that the QUEEN is the rarest type of blood, and LIVES THE LONGEST. And yes, it is ALWAYS A QUEEN. All men born of that blood are CULLED, like MUTANT TROLLS. Luckily mutants have no real obvious differences. Although the mutation can change MANY MORE THINGS other than the blood colour. You are ESPECIALLY SENSITIVE IN ALMOST EVERY WAY. Your INABILITY TO EXPRESS YOUR EMOTIONS in a HEALTHY WAY usually ends up in UNRELENTING ANGER that you take out in every possible way. You can admit that it's PROBABLY NOT THE BEST, but you just DONT CARE.

You find you get SIDE TRACKED VERY EASILY, and like to go on LONG RANTS that sound VERY ANGRY for the pure fact that you LIKE TO TALK LIKE THIS, IN ALL CAPS, ALL THE TIME. Though your quirk is VERY TRUE TO YOUR VOICE, which is why you use it. The other reason is because QUIRKS are VERY IMPORTANT AND PERSONAL in your culture. MIMICKING QUIRKS is VERY OFFENSIVE and you SHOULD NOT DO IT unless you are VERY CLOSE.

You can admit Trolls are QUITE INTERESTING, mostly because you are sadly UNEDUCATED on almost EVERYTHING. From your THICK GREY SKIN to your oddly CANDY CORN COLOURED HORNS, you find that many other ALIEN SPECIES documented on the OPEN INTERNET don't look quite like yours close enough for comfort. Though HORNS may differ on trolls, that and the blood spectrum are some of the only huge differences. Not even the EYES are different. They are all orange, and specialize in SEEING IN THE DARK. That is why only RAINBOW DRINKERS can go out into the BLINDING SUN, and your WHOLE SOCIETY is built around the cover of night.

Today is YOUR BIRTHDAY, and suppose to be a very HAPPY DAY. You are the YOUNGEST of your friends, even though you all are about the SAME AGE. Trolls count time in SWEEPS, that are MUCH LARGER than human Years because of the planets ORBIT around the HUGE BRIGHT STAR. You are up EXTRA EARLY because one of your friends RUDELY AWOKE YOU.

USUALLY he NEVER WAKES YOU UP, but now that you are up you figure you should PROBABLY CHECK IT OUT. You use a chat client called TROLLIUM to talk to all your friends on. Your friend has told you his name is THETTA NUMUXI, and as far as you know, none of your other friends should know him. You yourself barely know him, yet HE KNOWS YOU. It's rather weird and YOU DONT LIKE IT SO MUCH. Although you are SOMEWHAT GRATEFUL because he has SAVED YOUR ASS COUNTLESS TIMES. You are a little surprised your friend SOLLUX CAPTOR doesn't know your odd acquaintance, as they both seem to have a nack for CODING, although that's where the similarities seem to stop for the most part. Mostly because your weird friend THETTA seems to be RUSSIAN. Or the closest thing to it. For that reason alone you DONT QUITE TRUST HIM, though you admit that that's PROBABLY STEREOTYPING and NOT NICE. Again, you DONT CARE. You find your Russian pal to be A BIT TOO ENERGETIC for your tastes, because he goes on LONG PASSIONATE RAMBLES in SOMEWHAT COHERENT ENGLISH about topics you DONT QUITE UNDERSTAND. You feel like you may be his ONLY REAL FRIEND, although you still know nearly NOTHING ABOUT HIM. It's QUITE JARRING if you're honest. He feels a little bit ALIEN compared to your other friends, yet a little familiar.