Percy shouted out loud and in mind-message with Chaos," Get down here you coward! Fight me yourself!"

Laughter echoed around the boarders of camp, over the sounds of weapons clashing.

"I'm not afraid of you!" Percy shouted," C'mon! Let's go!"

"Tisk... Tusk..." The voice that could only remain to Chaos said calmly,"You know very well that I am much more powerful than you little demigod."

"And you very well know that, that's never stopped me before!" Percy countered.

"Fare point." Then Chaos himself flashed in, in a ray of purple light. "But how do you plan to take out a primordal?"

"The answer is simple if you know where to look..." Percy vaguely said as he pointed below Chaos.

"Tackeonn dust, but how-"

"How'd we get so much so quickly? Nico has a fascination with that planet, so he kept some of the dust." Percy finished Chaos' unfinished sentence. A circle with weird symbols intertwined within each other trapped Chaos inside the boarders.

"Doesn't matter. You alone don't have enough power to destroy me, or with Nico's help."

"But with all four of us, we do." Nico mentioned as he walked up.

"All four? I had Zeus kill the Grace's!" I guess he didn't get the memo.

"If that's the case, then I think we look good for being dead! Don't you think Jason?" Thalia said stepping up to another corner of the circle.

Jason stepping up to the last quarter of the circle agreed with," Hades yeah!"

The sound of flames crackling boomed over the entire camp. Monster or demigod had no choice but to watch The Triscalade and Chaos.

The four members of Triscalade, Alpha, Beta, Omega, and Skia, spread out their arms horizontally to face one another. Purple and white electricity shot out of their arms, and only grew stronger when they made contact with the others power.

"Arghhaaa!!!" They all shouted with all their power surging through them at once.

"Now!" You could barely hear Percy's shout over the crackling sound.

The four heroes refocused their arms towards Chaos. Then and there they electrocuted the man that had rescued them from the streets all those years ago.

"Ahh!!!" Chaos bellowed angrily more than in pain.

Out of no where a blue and white bolt of electricity sent from the heavens came crashing down on the creator of the universe. Followed by a monsoon of water inclosing the powerful man in a shell of water. Then randomly out from the grounds of hell came skeleton warriors. Weapons at the ready they stabbed Chaos with their pointy weapons. Then the skeletons engulfed him in a group hug as if to say sorry, but instead they were crushing every bone in his body.

"Ahhh!" Chaos bellowed, this time in pain.

The powerful children of the gods and Chaos indeed did have a plan after all, and it was to feed Chaos with all their power to overwhelm the guy and take him out.

Input the sound of a SONIC BOOM here!

Like a fire, the power surged in then blew out. In a fireman's words backdraft.

Knocking the demigods in a 2 block radius to their feet.

Annabeth, as well as a bunch of other demigods, jumped to their feet and rushed to the four demigod heroes that just saved them. Again.

"Percy? Percy, wake-up!" Annabeth shouted at her lover's unconscious body. "C'mon!" She slapped him. "Don't do this to us! Don't leave me alone! I know how much you wanted to be a father! You can not go out without raising our child first!" Annabeth choked on her sobs.

"Anna... Annabeth!" Piper and Hazel cried for their friend to get up, thinking he's to far gone to help.

"NO! He's still alive. We need a healer over here! NOW!" Annabeth shouted over the crowd that huddled around the Tackeonn circle.

4 Apollo kids rushed forward, Will had ran to Nico's side, to help each of the Triscalade members. With two demigods lifting up one body they were able to move them to the healing wing quite quickly.

~~~~

"It's like he, it's like they're all, in some sort of coma." Will explained, while holding Nico's hand.

"Will, will they wake up?" Annabeth asks grabbing at Percy's hand tightly.

"I don't know. They could, but they also couldn't. We'd just have to wait it out and see what happens." A tear slides down his cheek.

"How bout trying a true loves kiss?" Emily Marie, one of Hazel and Frank's daughters, suggests. Reyna had brought the daughters along. Maybe not the best idea, but the kids lingered at a short distance behind the legion anyways.

"That's only in fairy tales, dummy." Sam, their other daughter, explained in a big sister kind of way.

"Enough you two!" Hazel reprimanded. Which only sent Annabeth into another crying fit. "Gods Annabeth, I'm so sorry."

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong Hazel." Leo said dumbly.

"Shut it, Leo! She's pregnant!" Hazel whisper-shouted at the fire-user. Gasps were released from the people Annabeth cared about most.

"Is it-" Chiron started.

"Yes, Chiron. It's Percy's." Annabeth finished.

"Huh? Annabeth's having a baby?" A drowsy voice asked. Everyone rushed over to Jason's bedside, except Annabeth who was too scared to leave Percy's side.

Annabeth let an ounce of hope feel her heart. If Jason woke up, that means Percy will to.

Right? She thought, slightly panicked.