• Chapter Nine - Starkiller Base

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened in horror. I wanted to come and get Rey too, but I also thought Finn knew how to disable the shields. I looked at him enraged and said, "The Resistance is counting on us! The whole damn galaxy is counting on us! When exactly were you planning on telling us? And what was your back up plan?"

"We'll figure it out," He tried to assure me. Then, he smiled excitedly, "We'll use the force!"

Han and I just looked at each other annoyed before Han turned back to Finn and snapped, "That's not how the force works!"

Then, Chewie whines at us, I'm cold!

"Oh really? You're cold?!" Han asked him annoyed.

I rolled my eyes as Finn motioned for us to follow him. The four of us ran towards the flooding gates, and to be honest, I was ready to get there so we could just stop running. As we ran through the snow, I looked up and saw a large orange beam running through the sky towards the sun. It looked like the red beam I saw destroy a planet from Takodana. It made me really nervous and begin to run faster, knowing that the fate of the galaxy was in our hands.

When we finally reached them, we all halted to a stop as Finn looked at the doors. Before he could even do anything, the doors opened, and four stormtroopers appeared. When they saw us, they began to pull out their blasters, but all four of us shot them at the same time. We walked inside, and Finn pushed a button to close the doors behind us. He pressed another button, and we began to go down in an elevator. There was a moment of awkward silence as we rode down, and I was almost thankful when the doors opened back up. There were two stormtroopers waiting on the other side, but Finn and Han were quick to shoot them down.

As the four of us got off the elevator and held up our blasters, Han said to us, "The longer we're here, the less luck we're going to have. The shields?"

While I took off my heavy coat and threw it on the elevator, Finn replied to him, "Yeah, I got an idea for that."

"Oh, now you have a plan?" I asked him with a slight eye roll.

He just glared at me for a moment before filling us in quickly on his plan to capture a stormtrooper who knew how to disable the shields. It seemed simple enough, but I knew that wouldn't be the case. The four of us made our way down the hall cautiously before hiding behind some walls in a corridor. While Finn and I would wait on one side, Han and Chewie waited on the other so they could grab the stormtrooper. When a stormtrooper with silver armor walked in, Finn gave Chewie the signal, and Chewie grabbed the stormtrooper. Han and Chewie brought the stormtrooper over to Finn and me, and I immediately recognized her from the night Poe and I got captured on Jakku. Just thinking back to that night gave me chills.

"Do you remember me?" Finn asked her, trying to be intimidating.

"FN-2187," She replied coldly while Chewie held his crossbow to her head.

"Well, not anymore. The name's Finn, and now, I'm in charge. You hear that, Phasma? I'm in charge! I'm in charge!" Finn kept saying to her, getting way over himself.

While I rolled my eyes, Han just placed his hand on Finn's shoulder and said to him, "Bring it down."

Finn nodded at us in apology before turning back to Phasma and ordering, "Follow me."

While Finn led us down the hall, Han and I kept watch while hurried down the hall. We turned to the right and ran to a door at the end of the hall. Finn gave Phasma a look, and she held up her ID to the camera. The doors opened, and we ran inside quickly. There was a large computer with several monitors inside. Finn went to say something to Phasma, but I held up my hand. I walked over to her slowly while holding my blaster up to her head.