Chapter Twenty one

"Ocean slow down!" I shouted as I chased after my hyperactive five years old son.

"Mommy catch me." He said as he excitedly ran towards the ocean.

"What did I do to deserve this much work?" I asked myself as I chased Ocean.

He was giggling excitedly but then he fell making me sigh but his dad came from the beach and picked him up.

"Okay little man. Enough stressing your mama." Zeke said as Ocean spat out the sand in his mouth.

"Daddy, mommy won't come swimming with me. I want to play with mommy's tail." Ocean said softly before Zeke placed a kiss on his head and brought him to me.

"That's because mommy is busy and if you be a good boy, mommy will play with you later." Zeke said before he and Ocean looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Fine but only if you help me arrange things we need." I said as I kissed Ocean's nose before I kissed Zeke on the lips.

I returned back to the place where I met Zeke and we decided to build our life here. This was the home we raised Ocean in for four years. It was our home and occasionally we went to visit the family.

I was also pregnant again but I was surprised when no one in town asked how it was possible since they believed that anything was possible. I was four months since it was unexpected but we had a good feeling it was going to be a girl.

I smiled as I watched how Zeke and Ocean collected sea shells. Ocean just like me was curious about the ocean and was learning all he could about it. Zeke took him fishing since it was his job but I was glad they were having fun.

I rubbed my stomach as I went through the letters November and home sent me.

November had finally hit things off with Argus and they adopted a little male fae and a human girl who were the same age as Ocean. I smiled before I went through the one sent from home.

Attina was finally mated to a king from another kingdom as well as Adella to a simple merman. Alana helped with the kingdom and the rest of my sisters supported her except Andrina who lives in the human world living the life.

Neon too had his happy ending. He met a pretty little boy from another kingdom who was apparently a runaway from a noble family but the boy cleared things with his parents and now lives with Neon.

I guess if there's anything to say, it's to say that this was only the beginning. This was my beginning, my beginning of a new story.