When I was done preparing myself, I pulled away after one last kiss and stared into his eyes that never left mine.

"I love you." I said and then he sat up and then he kissed me.

"I love you too." He responded before I slowly sat on his cock.

When I was finally in, I held his neck as I bounced on it. I kissed him as I bounced on him before he hit my sweet spot and I moaned into his mouth.

That moment I felt connected with him. Nothing else mattered except the fact that my mate, my husband and my lover was by my side and we were in each others arms after the long run.

I don't know how many times we did but we stopped when I was about to pass out. We cleaned up and then Zeke pulled me into his chest as I smiled at the heat from his chest.

"You added some fats on your butt. It felt so round in my hand." Zeke teased me as I felt my face blush in embarrassment.

"Stop it." I said shyly as he laughed lightly. He kissed my forehead before I looked into his eyes making me gasp.

"Zeke your eyes are... Grey?" I said unsure of how to describe his new beautiful eyes.

He sat up and looked for the small mirror by his side and stared into his silver looking grey eyes. He touched his eyes like he couldn't believe it and then he dropped the mirror the mirror.

"I guess we can say that my curse is broken. Now we know exactly who Ocean got his eyes from." Zeke said before he kissed me making me smile.

"Let's do this more so that maybe later we can have another baby." Zeke said and I bumped his head.

"Say that again and I swear to grandfather that I will find a way to give you a womb and let you carry the next one." I threatened him making him to laugh before we slept in each others arms where we were meant to be.

I was walking down the garden in the palace with Ocean in my hand when I felt the presence of someone I was waiting to see.

"I was wondering when you'd come." I said to Argus who coughed before he looked at Ocean who in my arms.

"I was merely busy but it was hard to talk with your human hovering all over you." Argus said as I blushed a little.

"Are you always watching me?" I asked and then he smirked.

"When I'm bored which happens most of the time. I'm surprised how your activity last night doesn't wear your body down." He said making me to blush.

Argus stared at Ocean who stretched his hands towards him. It was so evident that Argus liked children and wanted to hold him.

"You can hold him if you want. Your the reason why he came into this world." I said and then he carefully carried my two months old son.

"He looks more like you. I'm glad that he didn't look like the fool."

"Is your irritation with Zeke ever going to end?" I asked with a smile in my face.

"When the moon becomes the sun which is never going to happen." I laughed lightly before I played with my fingers.

"How's November?" I asked and then he smiled.

"Still stubborn as always and always latching onto me. His recovering but it's not so bad." I sighed in relief hearing he was okay.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to the attention. You'll be begging for it when he stops giving it to you." I said and then he nodded.

"I'm surprised you forgave me after all my trouble." He said and then I to reason.

"You never did anything wrong. It's not the first time I was kidnapped and you never really mistreated me so how can I. Most importantly, your my son's godfather who apparently is a god of rebirth, fertility and creation." I said making him surprised at my statement.

"Well I have to go. Come see me with November when his better." I said before I carried back Ocean.

"Before I forget, November wanted me to give you this." He said and then he gave me a music box. I opened it and then I smiled when I saw how the interior.

It was designed in such a way that pictures would slide and appear on the screen. Pictures of all my loved ones both the ones from Atlantica, the palace, the village I lived with and the one that moved me as the song ended.

It was a picture of me and Zeke holding Ocean in the center of us.

I hugged Argus with one hand before I pecked him on the cheeks and then smiled at him. He smiled back before he disappeared and then I walked back into the palace before Zeke starts to worry.

"Where were you two?" Zeke asked as I came into the building.

"That's a secret." I said before I kissed his lips and then walked in with him trailing behind my back like a love sick puppy.

I guess things were finally going to be better from now on.