challenge accepted | seven

Start from the beginning

Then she noticed a lot of people glancing their way, seeing some do a double-take with their mouths hanging open in a wide 'O' shape.

Uriah's poke at her back took her back into reality as she looks back at him, his eyes unwavering from all the attention that's being directed to them. It was almost starting to feel claustrophobic for Kelliana for some reason.

Uriah leant in towards her, his face close to her ear. She subconsciously leant in towards him, their faces so close that one turn to each other and their noses would be touching.

"Smile and go with it."

He whispered into her ear, his lips slightly brushing against her cheek as he pulls back and tightens his grip around her waist.

Come on girl, this is what you asked for.

She knew that he had to be watching. He had to be.

Almost like someone flipped a switch, she plastered a flirty smile on her lips, letting out a light chuckle. Uriah raised his eyebrows as Kelliana's hands go on his knee, rubbing it in a sensual manner.

"Does this mean, the answer is yes?", she says through her teeth, making sure he was the only one that heard what she had said. He winked at her and Kelliana felt a surge of joy.

Her eyes glanced to her left, to the table near the window. His table.

And there she could see Dean's hazel eyes turn dark at the sight of them. She could see how visibly shaken he was as his eyes didn't tear away from Uriah, his shoulders tense and his fists clenched on the table. His friends were trying to get his attention until they soon turned around and saw what he was seeing.

Kelliana felt her heart pace as she faced her head towards Uriah, who was also glaring at Dean, as if they were having some sort of telepathic battle through their eyes. But she knew who was winning and who was losing. In this case, she was sitting next to the one who was winning as she gripped his knee.

"I think it's working."

Kelliana mumbles to him as she smiles at her friends who were trying to continue talking through the heightened tension in the room right now. Right now, she was loving the feeling of seeing how angry Dean was and how everyone was focusing on her and Uriah. It was like she was in the middle of a love duel. Now all she has to do is keep on making Dean jealous until he eventually comes back to her with open arms.

All of a sudden she felt Uriah stand up abruptly, her head whipping towards him.

"Where are you- Oh!"

Uriah's strong hand pulled Kelliana up off her seat, his body turned towards the exit. She quickly grabs her Chanel handbag as she lets him drag her out of the cafeteria, fleeing from the dramatic scene that they both had started.

He leads her outside, his hand still gripping her arm as they descend down the stairs.

"Hold on."

Kelliana yanks her hand away from his grasp, stopping at the stairs as she gestures towards the school.

"I have to wait for Gina, where are we going?"

Uriah is standing at the bottom of the staircase as he rakes through his dishevelled hair before looking back up at her.

"She's fine, now come on."

He attempts to grab her hand again until she steps back, putting her foot down firmly. He rolls his eyes and mumbles incoherent words under his breath, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a vape pen.