Hangovers and First Dates

AN: So I'm picking up with the next day and Charlotte being very hungover. She and Caroline go to the grille only to find Elijah there with his brothers. He soon decides to get over his fear of asking her out and does so. 

Charlotte groaned as she felt the warm sunlight on her face. She instantly hid her face from the light and curled into the dark corner of her bed. The next sound she heard was Caroline's laughter as her hand rose to flip her the bird. 

"Bite me." Charlotte moaned, making her laugh. "Here, a truce." She replied, making her cousin sit up. "What is that?" She asked. "A hangover cure...Damon made it and brought it over...thought you could use it." Caroline replied, passing the glass to her. 

Charlotte smelled it and cringed, making Caroline chuckle more before taking a sip. While it smelled awful, it did not taste so bad. It seemed to ease some of her pains, but her head was still throbbing.

"Ugh." Charlotte moaned, making her chuckle. "Moral of the story...don't drink so much wine." She teased. "You're telling me...Erin would be laughing at me by now." Charlotte complained. "I'm laughing at you...come on, go shower and we'll go get breakfast." Caroline said, making her moan. "Fine...find my sunglasses, please?" Charlotte begged, rising. 

Twenty minutes later, Charlotte came out in a light pink sweater, black leggins and pink snow boots. Her golden curls were down as she took the glasses from her cousin and put on her jacket. Caroline laughed softly at her as they walked out. 

When they arrived at the grille, Charlotte spotted Elijah's lincoln sitting outside

When they arrived at the grille, Charlotte spotted Elijah's lincoln sitting outside. Caroline grinned as they got out and headed inside. She eyed her, annoyed as they chose a seat before seeing Matt. He looked at Charlotte, seeing how miserable she looked.

"Whoa, what happened to you?" He breathed. "She was the mediator at Klaus' little dinner party last night. He didn't tell her he chose a hundred year old wine to eat with." Caroline smirked. "Oh...one too many, Charlee?" He teased. 

"Three...Elijah had to drive me home and the hangover is evil." She mumbled. "Coffee?" He asked. "Please with cream and sugar." She asked.  "Sure, Care?" Matt smiled. "The same...so, what drama did I miss last night, I saw I missed a call from Elena." She replied. "Not much...someone attack Ric...second council member." He replied, making them frown. 

A few moments later, Elijah looked up from his meal with his brothers and saw Charlotte. She had finally removed the glasses so he could see her stunning blue eyes. She looked up and saw his gaze, waving at him.  He smiled back before hearing Kol's comment. 

"So, isn't that the girl that you drove home last night?" Kol grinned, making him eye him. "Yes...it appears that my little wolf is hung over." Klaus grinned. 

"Not your wolf, furball." Charlotte called, making Kol grin and Finn sigh. "Ah, good morning Charlee, Caroline." Klaus grinned, making them turn to him.