Dinner Parties and Funerals

AN: I hope that everyone likes the next chapter. In this I will start to introduce the Elijah and Charlotte romance. Please review and tell me what you think.

The next day, they all got dressed, feeling the weight of the night before. Tyler had become sired to Klaus and was acting like an even bigger dick. Charlotte stepped out of her truck, staring at Caroline. Her cousin saw her in the jeans and heels, amazed by how good she looked.

          Charlotte wore an off-white tank that had glitter beads sewn on it, dark wash jeans and a muted gold pair of pumps

Charlotte wore an off-white tank that had glitter beads sewn on it, dark wash jeans and a muted gold pair of pumps. Her curls were bright and shining as the light caught the chandelier style earrings and her white Rolex watch Hank gave her last year. She also had not only a vervain charm but had ingested it at Damon's insisting.

          "Hey guys

"Hey guys...what?" She asked. "Even in the face of drama, you still look like a freaking model." Caroline pouted. "Hey...that's how we roll in Chi town." Charlotte grinned, making her smile.

"Well, let's face it...and you and I have to catch up." Bonnie said, giving her the ring, "a welcome home present, so you aunt doesn't find out yet." 'Thank you...and totally...daddy doesn't even know yet." Charlotte sighed.

The first day went smooth until Rebekah, the Original she had taunted had class with her. She was partnered with her and knew it was complicated.

"Oh, look who it is...Charlotte, was it?" Rebekah said. "And you're Rebekah...the baby sister." Charlotte replied, making her frown. "...So, what are you doing here?" She asked. "...Had a bad year back home so my dad sent me here." Charlotte told her. "What...didn't make prom queen?" Rebekah taunted. "If you must know...my father is a cop in Chicago...and a little annoyed at you and your brother and Stefan...left quite a few bodies behind." Charlotte told her, making the female Original frown.

Rebekah realized that she was serious, and that the girl was the only reason they were not discovered. Perhaps fighting her was not going to be the answer. Charlotte gave her a sicky sweet smile before going to her seat.

The next few weeks passed with little drama until Caroline's birthday came around. The group minus Tyler and Jeremy skipped school. They spent the day in the woods and talked, drinking cheap tequila, and laughing. Until Tyler showed up. Charlotte did not like him at all because of what he did to her cousin.