Part 1- Anniversary Suprises

Sasuke Uchiha sat at the table in the home, whom he shared with the now Naruto Uchiha. They had gotten permission a year ago to be married, and so they were. They were so very happy to finally become a true couple. However there was a few arguments about who would take who's last name. But in the end Naruto caved and took the Uchiha name, afterall Sasuke was the one who proposed to Naruto. They had had so many fond memories from the past year.
However lately Naruto had seemed to be really sick. It was to the point that he barely kept food or liquids down.
Sasuke had tried to get him to go see the Fifth Hokage, or Sakura, but he wouldn't.

But today that would all change.

Naruto came down the stairs pail as a ghost. Sasuke looked up to see his blond haired husband clutching his stomach. He rushed over to him.

Sasu: Naruto, what happend? You were looking better yesterday.

Naru: I know, I was feeling better as well.

Sasu: Naruto, you need to go and see Lady Fifth. She can help you.

Naru: No Sasuke, I'm ok.

Sasu: Stop avoiding going, you need to get looked at.

Naru: I'm no...

He was saying as he collapsed.
Sasuke caught Naruto as he fell.

Sasu: I don't care if you get mad at me, I'm taking you to see Lady Fifth.

So Sasuke picked up a now unconscious Naruto bridle style and ruched him to the Hokage's office. And once he got there he didn't even bother to knock.

Tsunade looked up from her desk, annoyed and ready to pummel the person who barged into her office. That was until she saw a terrified Sasuke and an unconscious Naruto in his arms.

Tusna: Sasuke, what happened?

She asked while helping Saske lay Naruto on the floor. She had never really seen Sasuke with that scared expression on his face, so she knew something was really wrong.

Sasu: I don't know, lately he's been feeling sick, but he was doing better yesterday. He came downstairs today looking terrible and then collapsed.

Tsuna: How do you mean sick?

Sasu: He's not been able to keep food or liquids down very well for the last 2 weeks or so. I've tried to convince him to come and see you or Sakura, but he wouldn't. He's just so stubborn.

Tsunade was looking over Naruto when she discovered something odd. He was slightly dehydrated which would be normal given his symptoms. However it almost seemed like Naruto had gained weight, which would be odd given his symptoms. She lifted his shirt to get a better look at his torso. And when she did she noticed that his nipples were swollen and dark.
She had one possible explanation to explain this, but dismissed it as it would most likely be impossible.

Tsuna: We have to take him to the hospital, there's nothing I can't do anything for him here.

And before Sasuke could even move or say anything, Tsunade picked up Naruto and was out the door. He followed closely after them.

Once arriving at the hospital Sakura rushed over to the group, worried about Naruto, as well as slightly confused.

Saku: Lady Tsunade, what's going on?

Tsuna: I'm not sure, but we must move quickly. We need an I.V drip set up, to prevent him from becoming dehydrated any further than he is.

Saku: Yes, right away

She said as she rushed off to get what she needed.
Tsunade turned to Sasuke,

Tsuna: It would be better for now if you would wait out here.