twenty

*Skip 2 days*

KIM P.O.V :

I sat worried in m room, cracking my fingers. My had hadn't been seen since he left for christmas. We hadn't heard from him at all either. I hadn't eaten since, and all the food theyhad served me, which mostly was cookies and cocoa or milk, just stood on a table on the other side of my room. I sighed and pulled my hair backwards. I soon fell asleep and woke up by the feeling on someone looking down at me.

I opened my eyes, and saw Frank stand wth his face right over me. "Good morning, cutie", he said with his creepy voice. I almost freaked out, but all I managed to do, was screaming. And then as he dumb as he is, he started screaming too, and we both just screamed, before I lifted up my leg and manged to kick him in the stomach so he fell backwards.

As he laid on the floor, I jumped out of the bed, and ran to the other side of the room, all the screaming made me hungry, so I took a few cookies and ran outside the room. And I actually managed to step on Frank, but who cares?

As I ran out of the bedroom, another suprise came straight in my face. Ty and the other black dragons. "Well, well, ain't it lil' miss Kim Crawford", he said with a grin on his face. I looked down at all the cookies in hy hand, ebfore I looked up with an another grin. Heg just looked confused at me, and opened his mouth to speak, and I took my opportunity.

I screamed as loud as I could, and when they were busy with wondering why, I stuffed cookies into Ty's mouth and then I ran as fast as I could the other way. I soon heard their heavy footsteps after me, and I ran into the workshop. When I came in their, I saw all the elves bounded together with chrsitmas ties in groups on 5 in each and they had duckt tape with candy canes on that covered their mouth.

>Sorry for really short chapter, but I actually wrote a longer one, and the something went wrong and I lost it. I actually wrote something more than this again, but this too dissapered, so this is all who didnt dissaper. Hope you enjoyed it and please leave a comment and next chapter will be longer. We promise!(: