"I have your baby pictures."

"Ah. Shit then."

All Might had a shit-eating smirk on his face. But it didn't last long since y/n nicked the recyclable coffee cup and chugged the whole thing down.

"Ew that's fucking disgusting." She did like coffee, just not the coffee her uncle likes.

"Then why did you drink it then?!?!"

"TO PISS YOU OFF!"

In a split second he took a picture of y/n and sonic dashed out if there.

The girl started to have a life threatening aura around her before she ran after him.
________________

"No...No. I will literally piss on your grave. How many years do you have left?.... Okayy! Okay! I'm sorry!... WHAT? T-pose my fucking ass you're still not eating my poptarts... I don't care!... Wait! WAIT... ah fuck. That old man is batshit crazy thinking about stealing my food."

She looked up to see the Bakusquad looking up at her. Everyone looked at her with sweatdropped expressions.

"Who was that?" Asked Denki.

"Well, my beloved discount offbrand Pikachu, that was my dearest father."

"Dude isn't that a bit harsh?"

Oh Kirishima, you poor innocent soul.

The girl just sighed and used her phone to call someone and put it on speaker.

"Hey dad, I love you."

"I love you too, pumpkin but why are you ringing me? If your bitchass wants another drum kit I will not hesitate to burn down your entire stash of candy."

Y/n's face sunk to the point it looked like all life had been drained out of her body.

"you know about that?..."

"Your fatass is bound to have a stash somewhere and you just confirmed it."

"Oh my god you whore I hope you get bum fucked by Nicholas Cage with my shoe stuck down your throat."

"Oh why that would be lovel-"

She hung up.

Bakugou was pissing himself on the floor crying from laughter.

Kaminari had stars in his eyes from the very creative insults.

Kirishima was frozen in shock.

While Mina and Sero were about to explode from containing their laughter.

"Well thank you for coming to my Ted Talk."

Y/n curtsied and left.
________________

Nawh because I used the r-slur three times in this chapter. This is why this book needed editing after 2 years. I'm deeply sorry if i offended anyone. It was honestly disgusting to read, I apologise.

~random scenarios of y/n and co~
~~~~

It was class. Boring obviously. Spacing out was the most entertaining thing to do in this situation.

While thinking about god knows what, she giggled to herself. Not realising everybody could hear.

"Y/n, is there something you would like to share?" The sleep deprived hobo asked his student, who was currently higher than the clouds. (Not actually, drugs are bad for you kiddos)

"Huh? Oh actually yeah." She stiffled in a laugh. Everyone else was slightly confused since whenever a teacher says that the student is supposed to shit themselves and be like 'no sir!'

But our gal y/n ain't that bitch.

She decided to share her thoughts.

Not the best idea in most cases.

"Well?" Aizawa was getting impatient. Like damn hoe just sleep for once holy shit.

"Did you know that if you say Bakushit instead of Bakugou it sounds like 'bag of shit'?"

Aizawa was definitely not expecting that answer but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't amused.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT?"

"See? I'm only a piece of shit while Bakugou is a bag of shit, which is obviously much bigger. So therefore, I give off much more big dick energy than him."

Her tone of voice was posh. She was really taking the piss out of Bakugou. She couldn't help it.

As said boy was about to charge at her, she jumped out the window.

Yes.

Jumped. Out. A window.

Wow y/n. Very good.

But alas, she lived.

When she saw the faces staring downs at her she was extremely tempted to default dance on those miss-timed pull outs.

But that joke to her dismay is older than good ol' musical.ly

~~~~

Everyone was in the common area just chilling. It was around 11. Well, by everyone I meant class 1A minus y/n. Since it was the weekend, that bitch slept like Tsuyu in hibernation. But not that cute.

After she slid down the steps like she normally does, she headed towards the kitchen. Bare in mind my fellow dudes and dudettes, y/n is still tired and cranky.

She was crouched down and held two bags of chips.

Doritos and Cheetos.

And she started to think. In this case that wasn't a good thing.

Y/n walked towards Shoto with the bags in her hands.

"Shotooo... To-... Dorito. Shoto Todorito. Cheeto... Todorito. CHEETO TODORITO!" By now, the chips were right in his face. He shoved them away like curtains and placed his left hand on her face.

"TODOROKI WHAT'RE YOU-" Before Iida could finish his sentence Shoto lit his hand on fire. Along with y/n whole head.

"Hehe... Warm..."

"Okie dokie Todoroki, I'm hungry. C'ya!"

And with that, she had her spicy as fuck noodles to fill her iron stomach.

~~~~

♡~♡~♡

7|21|21 a/n - i literally wish i could delete whole chapters but i cant bring myself to ugh