#11 - the big three

-yesterday before school-

Y/n was on the floor. As usual, laughing so hard she could barely breathe.

"BAHAHA!! YOU TWO ARE ON HOUSE ARREST?? Wait! Who won?!"

Her brother and his rival deadpanned at her first reaction towards them fighting and now being on house arrest.

"U-Uh... Kacchan did..."

"Dude, really? Well, congrats Bakugou. Kinda bummed I didn't see it though. MAN, that must've been a sight! Anyways, have fun being the house maids!"

Even though she had already turned around to walk with Ochako, Iida and Shoto to school, she could already tell how irked Bakugou was.

Yeah, he was pissed about being called a house maid but he definitely took her words of praise to heart.

-after school-

"I wasn't even in the sports festival! How am I supposed to get scouted for a work study?!" Y/n exclaimed, completely disregarding and forgetting the fact that she was close with several pro heroes thanks to her dad.

She made eye contact with her brother who had a look of pure fear on his face,

"Just one day, I've been completely left behind!" Iida said in a mimicing voice, "That's what you're thinking, right, house arrest?"

"AHA! 'House arrest'!" Y/n of course found Iida's nickname for Izuku hilarious.

He went on to tell him that he couldn't tell Izuku anything about it so that he could feel the same shock as they did.

Gee, I sorta feel back. He's gonna have to catch up a lot.

~~~

My brother's house arrest ended and we walked to school together. When we entered the classroom he was spouting out comments about catching up and apologized to Iida for disappointing him. I decided to hype him up a bit as well,

"Yeah!! You go Izu!"

Shota appeared behind him, paralyzing Izuku in fear. I chuckled before heading back to my seat.

"Morning. Now that Midoriya's back we'll go into more about what the work studies entail."

More catching up for Bakugou then, good luck buddy...

"Go ahead and come in," The doors slid open, "I'll have people who've experienced them first hand explain. I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how how they differ from internships. These three are third years from UA. They rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as,"

The big three.

Tamaki Amajiki was too anxious to introduce himself so Nejire Haro had to do it for him.

Awh, I sort of feel bad for him... And Nejire is so pretty!

She got distracted and started to ask people questions. When she asked Shoto about his burn he was about to bluntly say that it was none of her business until she got distracted and cut him off. I giggled and mid question I must've caught her attention because she immediately went from Mina's desk to mine,

"Hey I've never seen you before! It's unusual for UA to let someone into a full class, so you must be special!" Her bright smile was contagious as it made its way on to mine as well,

"I wouldn't call myself special but it's cool that I was let in! I'm super greatful. Oh! My name's y/n Midoriya, nice to meet you!"

While we talked and talked, our curiosities gaining the best of us, I could see Shota's expression becoming more and more agitated as we carried on.