Anthony was all over her, gripping her thighs as his own legs clamped her securely between him. He tightened his knees in its seductive cage, extracting a womanly sound from her as the clamp enclosed her within his confines. He dreamed of this moment in many different ways, and now he was here, holding her under him with every muscle poised to take her.

He was in pain, but not from thoughts of Lady Edward or Sarah Jane's rejection. He was feeling physical pain from the strain in his breeches. She didn't seem to be rejecting him now.

He would be taking her tonight.

His eyes shot open from the realization.

He saw her then. She was a picture of pure rapture, her brows furrowed in concentration, her teeth biting back her lower lip, and her neck stretched so high up that its skin and veins beseeched his attention.

He kissed her, trailing up the soft, smooth flesh, giving her open-mouthed kisses, as he slowly trekked to the tip of the earlobe and captured it between his teeth.

She moaned and allowed her legs to twist around his hips.

"We'll have to marry." He whispered while he pressed on her earlobe, his hand rubbing on her swelling nipples. "You have to marry me now. Do you feel this?"

She didn't appear to hear, mumbling incoherent sounds and sighing in pleasure.

He kissed her full on the mouth, allowing the tongue a gentle sweep across the lips to taste her exquisite flavor. "Marry me?" He said and moved to the other ear. "We must," he said before nibbling on her jaw.

He stopped, his mouth releasing her, his hands stilling, to wait for her reply.

Breathing in pants, Sarah Jane's eyes shot open and looked at the man whose head was still buried in the crook of her neck.

"Why did you stop?"

"I said we'll have to marry." His lips moving into a smile against her skin, his words buried in her hair.

"Didn't I say yes?"

He blinked, his lashes ticking her skin.

No, if she did, he could have heard it. He blinked repeatedly to recall if she had indeed said something.

"I swear I said yes. I was screaming."

"I would love to hear it."

"Yes." She said softly and gripped his shoulders tightly.

He smiled and resumed kissing her jaw.

"Again," he teased, dipping below the shoulder to the rising peaks beneath him. He could feel it begging for attention even under his linen shirt.

"Yes." She said a bit louder, her voice husky from desire.

Her back arched, offering herself to him as he pushed her thick mass of clothes below her ribs. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" She trembled as his closed mouth touched the tip of her hardened nipple for a smacking kiss.

She jerked in surprise, and Anthony continued to suck and torment her to pleasures, swirling his tongue and kissing each of her nipples in a daze. He continued his passionate onslaught to the rest of her body, his lips exploring expertly as his hands squeezed and dragged and teased until they were both stiff from anticipation. He had to take her now, he realized, or he would expire from the hardness.

But a flashing thought of how he was supposed to give her a better wedding night, preferably on his four-poster bed in Kinsmen Place, and married to him, alarmed him.