So it starts like buzz buzz I couldnt complete my sentence when my phone rang. It was my brothers call and I picked it in an instant.

When did the busiest person in the world had the time to call a mare person like this I said and heard a chuckle from the other side.

Are you getting your degree in medical or in acting. Why is it getting so good day by day? Okay forget this chit chat I called you to inform you that MOMs going to attend someones funeral outside the city so if you need something call me directly okay? he said

Roger that officer now if u give me the permission to end the call so I can I have the bite of melting ice cream in front of me? I asked him in a lazy tone and he disconnected the phone after saying goodbye.

(ON THE OTHER SIDE)

DAVIES KNIGHT:

I was thinking of my doll when Charles came in my room and was dialling someones number

He chuckled after some seconds and I could tell by looking into his eyes that he was talking to no one other than my doll.

After disconnecting the call, he said Sorry it took me a while on the phone didnt it and I know that you dont like to wait

No need to say sorry as family always comes first I told him while checking our project files.

The whole day was quite tiring and we had lot of meetings to attend for that project.

It was almost 11 in the night when we got free and were to return to our houses when I found out that my cars tire was punctured.

Dammit I said in frustration.

Its okay let me drop you in my car for today Charles said to me standing in the back.

We were discussing about some business matters when Charles phone rang and he put on speakers as he was driving.

What is it princess, are you missing me already that you called me? he asked in a happy tone.

Bro.. a lazy voice came from the other side.

What the hell, are you drunk Where are you right now? he asked in a worried tone.

I sent. you my location. pick the call disconnected after that.

I looked in a questioning way to him and asked isnt she young whats with all that drinking? I asked as I was irritated too that she was alone in that type of place.

Ah that, it must be because she met her bestie today after too long and maybe to celebrate their reunion he said in a confused voice and increased the speed of the car above the speed limits.

In about five min we reached in front of a club where we got out of the car.

Help me find her. I will check inside and you do check the backside of the club He said and ran inside the doors of club without wasting a second so did I.

I was searching for her when I saw her talking to someone and I could tell that she was drunk to the limit where she couldnt stand on her own.

I went to her and my blood boiled when I saw a young boy asking for her number. I didnt waste a second and pulled her towards me and she completely burst onto my chest as she wasnt standing with power.

Who the hell are you to force a little girl like that? that asshole asked me and that moment I lost my patience.

You are asking me who I am? I asked him and tighten my grip of hold on my doll.

She raised her head to look towards me and said What do...want?. I didnt let her complete her sentence by locking her sweet lips in mine with a little force on which she was a little surprised and tried to back me of but didnt succeeded as was my grip was strong.

At that moment I marked her mine and only mine and said to her between my kisses I want you doll and no one can save you from me now.

The boy left after seeing our intimacy. After few minutes Charles came running to us as I had texted him that I found her.

She was not able to stand anymore and I carried her in bridal style and said to Charles its okay, you hurt your arm during practice yesterday he nodded in response and we sat in the car this time I was driving and her head was lying in her brothers lap. She was sleeping so peacefully.

And on reaching their house I carried her in the same way as before and putted her on her bed with great care so she will not awake.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Giving my greetings to all my lovely readers.. your support is really important to me as it is my first story so plz don¡¯t forget to vote and follow me on wattpad

1-WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR LISA TO DRINK TOO MUCH SUDDENLY?

2-WHAT RESPONSE WILL SHE GIVE ON DAVIES KISSED?

3-WHAT PLAN WILL DAVIES MAKE TO WIN HER OVER?

Read out the next chapter to find the answers of above questions.

LASSIE GU