[20]

Sorry for not updating for a long time I was a lazy potato, also I think my updates will be a bit slower since i'm going back to school tomorrow. That's all I would like to say enjoy reading my book.

...

[Y/n]

"Trish, i'm getting nervous." I said. "Why? Dp you miss Giorno?" She said while she was braiding my hair since it's longer that hers. "Wha--?! No! I was just worried since it's taking so long and I just wanna hep them but I can't." I said.

"Oh, just wait. Have faith on them they'll win it." She said. "Wow so wise." I said jokingly. "Not really mom always says to me that when I ask her when will dad come back to us." She said. The room became a bit sad after what Trish.

"Hey, I have a secret to tell you." I said to Trish. "What is it?" She said. I went closer to her ear as I cover my mouth and whisper to her. "I actually saw what our father looks like. He looks like a flipping stripper." I whispered. "Really? Are you sure? Are you not lying?" She asked.

"Yeah, you were unconscious at that time. He had the same hair color as you and I have the same eye color as his. His hair is so long that when he turns around he looks like a girl." I said. "You should tell that to Bucciarati." She said.

"Oh, by the way before I got into this mess there was this weird guy that followed me that I didn't kill and I stol--I mean borrowed his folder and the name of my father written there was Diavolo. Do you think that's the name of our father?" I asked.

"Hmm..I don't know, but there is a possibilty. You should also tell that to Bucciarati." She said. "And..done!" She said finishing the braid. "You look pretty when you have a braid on." Trish said. "Thanks." I said.

It was quiet but the silence broke because of me coughing non stop at my handkerchief. I looked at my handkerchief and it was so bloody. Trish saw my handkerchief and gave me a worried look. "I-I'm okay, really nothing to worry about." I said hiding the handkerchief at my pocket.

"When did this start?" She asked. "I told you i'm okay." I said to Trish. "That doesn't answer my question." Trish said to me. After that everything went black.

...

I opened my eyes and felt really hot I noticed that I was still inside coco jumbo. I sat up and looked around the turtle. "Oh, thank god you're awake." Trish said as she hugged me. "I'm sorry for worrying you." I said to Trish. "How long did I black out?" I asked to Trish.

"Five minutes." She said. When Trish turned around I felt my forehead with the back of my hand. 'Oh gosh i'm hot haha but really though no kidding i'm hot as a volcano. I think with this temperature you could cook bacon with my body temperature.' I thought.

Me and Trish continued to chill inside coco jumbo while the boys do the work. I do feel kinda guilty for not helping but they won't let me. Bruno said we're gonna go to the airport and go to a plane. 'Oh boy, heights. Why am I cursed with having acrophobia?! Ughh, I'm so scared of heights. Everytime I look down from a high place I think i'm gonna fall.' I thought.

We all got in the plane. I sat beside Trish as I feel my hand shaking in nervousness. I took a deep breath and calm myself. Then brain started working again and remembered what kind of enemy will attack us and how it will attack us, but even though I remember that i'm sick right now. My eyes are droopy and I feel really hot, But! That's not gonna stop me from not being useless like Sakura.

"Hey, Y/n." Trish said making me look at her. "Yes?" I said. "Look at Bucciarati's leg. He has a really deep wound yet there's no blood flowing out of it and Giorno
Didn't healed him." Trish whispered to me. "Mhm, you're right. I wonder why." I said as my eyes about to close. Then, Narancia said something to Mista but it was a bit blurry. I want to keep awake but my eyes said sike but I said reality can be whatever I want. I don't really remember after I heard gunshots but since I was so sleepy so I didn't bother.

Then, when we were high in the air I noticed that on my left was a window while on my right is where Trish is sitting. When I looked outside the window I yelp out a small 'Scheisse!' making Trish look at me. "Gosh that scared me." I muttered. "Are you ok?" Trish asked. "Y-yeah, just my first time on a plane." I said. She nodded.

( A/n: Scheisse - German for $h*t )

<<To Be Continued<<<<<