[17.5]

Hi, author-chan here. Sorry if this isn't a real chapter I just thought of a scenario for the Y/n and Giorno so I wanted to write it here.

---

[Y/n]

It was another normal day. Another day at work. After working 9 hours in my cubicle I went home. I went to the train station and waited for the train to come. "Hey, Y/n long time no see." A female voice said. I looked around and saw that it was Trish. "Hi Trish, how the training for being an idol going?" I asked. "It was a bit hard, but I can handle." Trish said. "What about you? You said you wanted to become a bussines woman and have a company that can fund me some money as an idol?" She asked. "Yeah, i'm working on it." I said. Then, the train arrived snd continued talking in the train.

"Oh, Y/n by the way who's the kid that was with you?" Trish asked. "Huh?" I mummbled as I looked at the person at my right. It was a little girl that was holding my hand. She looked like an eighth year old. She had blonde hair and (e/c) eyes. "Where are your parents?" I asked crouching as I looked at the child's (e/c) eyes. She pointed at me and said "You're my mom." Me and Trish both looked surprised that I had a child. "Y/n you had a child?!" Trish asked. "Wha--?! I do not!" I said in defense. "I didn't know you had a child! Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were sisters." Trish asked. "I don't have a child. I never slept with a guy." I said. "Are you sure?" Trish said.

I looked at the child and said "Do you have pictures of your parents? If you have can you show us?" I asked. The girl then opened her minecraft bag and looked through inside looking for a picture. "Wait, wait. Is that...iphone 11 pro?" I said looking at her phone. She nodded. 'Shit. She's from the future.' I thought. Then she gave me of what looks like her family picture. "Her father looks a bit like Giorno." Trish said looking at the picture. 'Oh my god her brother look just like me.' I thought I swallowed my saliva as my cheeks were getting a biy red of imagining about me amd Giorno in the future.

"Oh! Y/n her mother looks just like you and when you look closely her brother looks like you and she looks like you and Giorno." Trish said pointing at the picture. "Y/n." Trish said in a serious tone. "Yes?" I said. "Why didn't you tell me you and Giorno were married?" Trish asked. "No, we aren't do you even see a ring on my finge--" I was disturebed by the train station's annoncement. "Welp, imma go now it's my stop." I said as I walked out of the train while the girl was still holding my hand. "Well this is my stop too." Trish said walking with me. "Oh, I forgot to ask. What's your name?" I asked at the little girl. "I'm Isabella Giovanna." She said. Me and Trish looked at eachother in disbelief.

"Why don't we just go to my house and talked about it there." I said. Trish agreed and Isaa nodded. While walking down the street with the girls we saw a familiar group of guys with a little boy. Isabella then ran towards to the said little boy saying "Big bro!" "Isabella!" The little boy said runnig towards the Isabella. The group of boys then approached us and it was tha gang. "Hey guys long time no see." Trish said to the gang. "It is a long time we haven't seen you two." Mista said. "Also, Trish, Y/n we found this boy saying that Giorno was his dad. Isn't that weird?" Narancia said. "Oh, yeah the same happened here. This little girl told us Y/n was her mother and gave us a picture." Trish as she gave the picture to the boys.

After that we went to my house and talked about these two children and investigate on the children's parents. As the day went by the boys leave one by one until it was only me, Trish, Giorno and the kids. "Well, I need to go now I need to do my idol training." Trish said and went home. "Ok, bye." I said as I took a sip of my hot chocolate while me, Giorno and the kids were playing uno. Trish then left the house and it was just me, Giorno, Isabella and Lorenzo. "Do you guys play minecraft?" I asked the kids as I put my card down. "Yeah/ yep." Isabella and Lorenzo said in unison. "What year were you born?" I asked. "I'm was born at 2008." Lorenzo said putting his card down. "I was born in 2011." Isabella said as she took a card. "But, that's impossible it's still 2005 unless if you were from the future." Giorno said.

"We did come from the future." Lorenzo said taking a sip from his hot chocolate. Then, there was a knock on my door. I opened it and looked at the people on the door. It looks like the children's parents. "We're here to get our children." The woman said. "Mommy!" Isabella said hugging at the woman. When they went were walking away I chased them. "Wait!" I said holding the woman's hand. "You guys are from the future right?" I asked. I went closer to the woman and whispered "Am I gonna marry Giorno?" She chuckled at my question. My cheeks were flaming cheeks. "You just have to wait to find out." The woman said. Then, they walked into an alley way and disappeared.

When I returned back to Giorno he asked what I told to the strangers. "Nothing. Why don't we have some coffee I found a café that serves great coffee." I said changing the subject. He then accept on my offer and talked about atuff in the café.

<<The End<<<<<