Chapter 9: I love him.

*Jamie*
We made our way to the mall after we walked in on Amy and Larry trying to make babies. I told Lau that I do love Jason, well, I think I do. I'm not gonna let Amy get into my head, He isn't gay.
We walked though the mall with bags full of new clothes and shoes. We made our way to the food court to grab something to eat. The boys went over to Le Plat D'or to get us something to eat.

"We really need to finish this report." Amy said looking down at her phone. "We really should." I sighed, "They have two shotoshoots this week, maybe we could just see how they act and keep writing. I already started a few things."

After we ate, we made our way to Larry's car I sat in the back with Amy and my phone lit up.
💕Jason💕: Hey baby girl.
Me: Hayy. Wacha up to. 😊
💕Jason💕: Hay is for horses babe.
Me: Hush up, wazz poppin.
💕Jason💕: Well. I wanted to see u that's all.
Me: Um, FaceTime?
💕Jason💕: Sure 😊

I waited for a few minutes then my phone rang. I pressed the accept button and Jason's face appeared on the screen.

"Hey you." He smiled at me.

"Hey baby."

"I wanted to talk to you about the wedding."

"Ummm, I'm in a car full of people, do you really want to do this now?" I asked.

"People, who?" I turned the camera around so he could see
everyone. "Your with men?"

"Your with men all the time you fag." Amy mumbled.

"What?" Jason questioned

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Amy smirked.

"Come back to bed Jay." I heard a voice in the background.

"Excuse me?" I asked trying to see who was behind him. "Who is that?"

"It's nothing babe, calm down." He said.

"You know what?" I pressed the end button. I sighed and shoved my phone in my purse.

"I told you he was gay." Amy mumbled.

"Oui, even if he not, he still cheating on you." Larry said turning the car off. "That person who talking in the back, it don't matter if it man or woman, he still with somebody else besides you so, it is still bad. You should call off you wedding." We all got out the car and headed into the hotel.

I got the key out of my pocket and opened the door. I put the bags I had down and plopped down on the bed and let out huge sigh.

"Hey, Imma head over to the library, Larry is taking me, you guys wanna come?" Amy asked taking the hotel key from me.

"Nah, I think I'll just chill here." I said turning on the TV.

"Oui, me too." Lau said sitting down and laying his head in my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair as Larry and Amy walked out.
As soon as the door closed Lau quickly turned the TV off.

"Hey" I pouted, "I was watching that." He roughly pushed me onto the bed and stsrted kissing my neck. I kept my moans in and grabbed onto his hair. "Wait, stop." I pushed his head away, "I can't."

"That man do not love you." Lau said with his heavy french accent. " I know you want me." I started kissing my neck again and made his way to my stomach. "Je vous veux." (I want you) he kissed my stomach again, "J'ai besoin de vous."(I need you.) He came back up to my neck. I let out a small moan and I could feel him smiling on me. He kissed me before taking off my shirt and his. Jesus help me.
________________________________________
Hello my beauties!!!! Sorry about the long wait but school is killing me 😖🔫. I'm not really good with sex senses so I'm sorry if you guys wanted one but, that not my skill. If anyone wants to help me with those tho, you can message me. I will most defiantly give you your credit for your work if I use it. (Or you guys can email me @ Biebergirl2132@gmail.com) But any way, I love you guys 💛💙💜💚❤️ And tell your friend about my book.