Chapter 11

*Jamie*

It's been a few weeks since we've been here in Paris, and It never crossed my mind that we will be leaving soon. We finally finished the article and sent it to Patrick so he can look it over. I was in the process of packing my things when there was a knock on our hotel door. "Jay, can you get that?" I heard Amy yelled from the bathroom. "I'm on it."
I opened the door and the twins were standing there. "Hey guys, what's up." They walked inside and I closed the door behind them. "So, you really leaving?" Larry said as Amy walked out the bathroom.
"Yeah. We might be back." Amy pinched Larry's cheeks.

"We have workshop, in two weeks in Cali. Maybe we see you." Lau smiled.

"Our plane leave at 5 so we should probably get going." I stated.

The boys rode with us to the airport and walked with us to our gate.
"This is it." Amy sighed. She hugged Larry tightly then pecked his lips. I look into Laurent's eye and he was crying. "No babe, don't cry. I'll be back." I smiled. "I thought we have something." He stared into my eyes. "We do. I'll call you everyday I promise." He grabbed my face and kissed me pationatly. "Je t'aime." He pulled away. "Love you too." I said before walking with my sister onto the plane. We took our seats and Amy rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm gonna miss 'em."

"Me too bruh, me too."

________________________________
Dun Dun Dun Dun! Just kidding it's not done yet, I'm not even done with this book yet, tehehe, I got you guys. Sorry about the shortness, you already know about the school thing. But guys, give me some ideas, tell me what you wanna see! Anyway, love you guys.