Chapter 7: What did you do?

What is wrong with you? Jamie thought to herself. She walked into her hotel room and plopped onto the bed. She sighed and brought up her laptop. She started on the report from what she knew so far about the twins. She was just finishing up when she got a text message from Jason.

Jason: Hey baby, y didn't u answer ur phone wen I called u?

She stared blankly at her phone before replying.

Jay: Oh, srry I was helping my sister with the report we r writing. U can call me now I guess it's a good time.

Jason: Its like 12, y r u up so late?

Before she could answer there was a light knock at the door. Jamie walked over to the door and peeked through the peephole. It was Amy. She let out a sigh of relief and opened the door.

"Lau told me you came home after I fell asleep. What happened?" Amy said as she walked in and closed the door behind her. Jamie knew she needed to tell her sister but she didn't want to.

"I-I kissed him." She looked down at the floor.

"It's bout time." Amy stated.

"What?!" Jamie spat.

"You don't need Jason. He is never home, he has cheated, and he gay." She said bluntly.

"I do need- wait, gay?"

"Yes Jay, everyone knows he claims "he use to be" gay," she said, "but it's obvious that he still is."

"Jason isn't gay Amy."

"Alright, but when he finally tells you, I'm gonna to yell 'I told you so' in you face." She walked into the bathroom.

"Whatever. What's going on with you and Larry?" Jamie asked.

"What are you talking about?" Amy questioned.

"Nigga, don't play dumb bitch with me, I see the way you two look at each other, it's freakin obvious." Jamie stated.

"Just go to bed." Amy walked out of the bathroom and plopped down in bed, "Goodnight sissy."

"Goodnight." Jamie rolled over in bed. Soon Jamie felt her sisters back against hers.

"I wanna cuddle." Jamie heard her say. She sighed, "Whatever."

I hope this gets better. Jamie thought as she drifted off to sleep.