I didn't have enough time left to put any makeup on, so I just let my hair down, quickly ran my fingers through it , put on chapstick and splashed my face with cold water.

I went back into my room to check if I had forgotten anything and was about to sneak down the stairs, when car headlights flooded my room with bright yellow light.

I quickly ran over to my window, pushed it open and gestured for Taehyung to turn his lights off.

"You're gonna wake the whole house!" I hissed at him, when he had gotten out of the car and was sheepishly looking up to my window.

"Just climb out of the window and jump, we'll be gone in seconds!" It was his turn to whisper-shout now.

"No, that's way too high!"

"I'll catch you! Don't you trust me?" He walked closer to my house, raising his arms like he actually expected me to jump.

"This is not a disney movie, I'm sorry but I won't break my neck for you! Just wait right there, I'll sneak down! Don't move and keep your lights and engine turned off!"

Okay, Hanna. You got this. Just don't wake anyone because this would be incredibly tricky to explain. Okay, okay, quiet now. Baby steps, quiet, tiny baby steps.

I made it all the way to the front door without getting yelled at, so I assumed I had done it. Who, other than film characters actually sneaks out of their room at night for a boy?
Me, apparently.

"Ready?"

"Yes, start driving already" I panicked when the automatic lights of my family's driveway switched on and bossed Taehyung around as soon as we were face to face. "Quick we have to leave before anyone notices"

We got into the car and he luckily, wasted no time to drive off. The adrenaline rush started to wear off once we were out of my neighbourhood and my muscles relaxed. I could finally look at him.

"Hi" I awkwardly mumbled.

"Hi" he smiled.

He looked good. Well, of course he looked good but something seemed different. He looked even better than usual tonight. His hair, glossy strands of silver, looked so pretty when it was hit by moonlight. He was so effortlessly handsome, he never needed to try.

Even now, when he was only wearing sweats, a simple t-shirt and a slightly worn-out black jeans jacket, he appeared as if he had just stepped out of a Hollywood movie. He also always matched his jewelry to his hair. I watched his rings reflect the moonlight and flicker small silver dots onto my lap as he steered the car. My gaze got stuck on the veins on his hands and neck.

Something about nighttime seemed to transform him. Remember how I thought about the possibility of him being a vampire? Scratch that. Yes, the silver made him appear cold, icy even at times but that was all an illusion. Because his skin tone wasn't icy or pale at all, it was much more of a golden olive tone. Warm. When he looked at me, no matter how intimidating the ice in his eyes, I could feel warmth.

"You're staring" I could tell by his tone that he didn't mean it as an accusation but that it was simply, an observation.

"I can't help it" I admitted, which brought a small smile to his lips.

Maybe it was because it was so late and I was feeling pretty sleepy from my day of pampering but all my inhibitions vanished and I told Taehyung the truth for the whole night. Nothing but my unfiltered, honest thoughts and I had yet to figure out whether that was a good thing or not.