At-Taجed

Assalaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Soo.... I hv been tagged by sis Humi annnddd...... why do I feel so awkward?  Maybe because it's my first time .(*shakes off the uneasiness)

First of all,

                  The Rules

1)Write 10 facts about yourself.

2) Tell us something about one of your future projects.  (If you dont write then imagine that you do and create something .)

3) Make a character aesthetic thingy.(Again, if you are a reader then make something up or make it for yourself! )

4) Take a screenshot of your lockscreen and show us. (No cheating.)

5) Tag 25 people.

      **********************

Here we go!

           10 facts about me

✔A desi mommy.. probably an auntyjee to many over here on wattpad.

✔A foodie, who is too much annoyed by her too-much-eating habit . (Don't give me dieting tips plz... *winks )

✔ I ain't a big fan of writing.. as in writing with a pen/pencil.

✔I got married when I was in my teens! ('Am I blushing?' )

✔ I was given the title of 'Miss Express' by my juniors at my school .

✔ I was a cricket crazy person.... once upon a time!

✔ Quite talkative but the opposite with strangers.

✔ I just love to have biscuit with milk. (Sandwich 4-5 biscuits, dip 'em in milk or coffee....and ....yummmmm😍😍😍)

✔ Too naive & immature  for my age .

✔ I love travelling... eating... creating plots.... & not to forget sleeping!!  ;)

       Future Writing Project
          (No Plans !)

"Rubaaaaaa!"
"Ruhaaaa!"
Haseena called out frantically  but all  in vain. She was bound to the windows of her house while her daughter's were being forcefully dragged by the inhumane  security guards.

Tears flowed profusely at her state of helplessness. She prayed for a miracle, for her daughter's to be safe.

The guards had just crossed the threshold of the house when the roof of the veranda collapsed!

              Aesthetics

Sorry dear!
Yet meri bas ki baat nahin.... atleast not for now!

               Screenshot
           of the lockscreen

               Screenshot            of the lockscreen

          Tags

misshummingbird92
Duaashaykh
dreamygurl
musketeer_adah
iqrashafique
sehr_gngvlii
slaveofAlwadud
DuniyaKiEkMusafir
_inmyreins
writer_muslimah
roshannay
Zernain
khushboo425
Umm_Hurairah
abdofRahman
Shimmering_Stars97
khandiba
Aisha0078
TheQueenofDarkness
FindingMyWayToAllah
dreamer_soul21
zoya__khan
striving_muslimah
Nuswafa
ruharif

Finally!!

That was some hardwork. (*wiping my forehead )

Ohkayy!   1 question from me to those tagged. Have you got any plots in ur drafts which you would like somebody else to complete for you? ? If yes .... post it's screenshot too.
I am doing it now..

Hope you all have a good time.

مع السلامة!