Chapter twenty eight

"What do you want?Go back to the party"I said wiping my tears.He didn't move.Just stood there staring at me.

"Do you trust me?"He finally asked,coldly.

"I..why are you asking this?"

"Do you?"

"Yeah.."I mumbled.

He took a step forward,"Then why don't you believe that I'm crazy about you instead of assuming I still have feelings for Sky?"

"Gavin told you?"

"I asked him"He said standing in front of me,"Alexandra,when are you gonna understand that I only love-"

"Why were you holding her hand then?"I asked,"Yeah?"

A little laugh escaped his mouth,"She was showing me her engagement ring".

"E-engagement..she's engaged?"I said surprised.

"Yes,she's engaged"he smiled.

"Then..then who were you texting?"

He took out his iPhone from his pocket and unlocked it,then handed it over to me.I grabbed the phone and saw a message from his mom,with a picture of Megan smiling,celebrating new year.

"Oh.."I mumbled,my face turning crimson,"well..".

He kneeled down and cupped my face,a soft smile on his face,"I love you".

-Jay's POV-

She looked down,"I'm sorry Jay..".Without hesitation I raised her head gently and pressed my lips onto hers.When I backed away she smiled and whispered,"I love you".

I moved closer and kissed her again,the sound of her deep breathing gave me a confidence boost.I reached for her boob and gave it a light squeeze.She mumbled softly;Then within light speed,I grabbed her from the waist and lifted her to the top of the bed.I reached for the zipper of her dress and unzipped it halfway,before she stopped me.

"What are you doing?"She asked coldly.I stared at her briefly before shaking my head,"I'm sorry..you're right..".

Just as I was about to get off the bed,she pulled me back and whispered to me,"I didn't tell you to stop".She raised her head and kissed me,like she never did before,took off my blazer roughly and threw it on the floor.

"Damn baby"I chuckled,"Someone's a little bit too horny!"

She let out a laugh,"Shut up".

I proceeded to undress her,leaving her in her red thong,then layed her back on the bed.Slowly,I teased her by sucking on her nipple,her low moans filling my ears.I continued by going down,leaving a trail of hot kisses on her chest.I heard a small giggle,guess I found her ticklish spot.Next,I slid my hands to her panties and stopped to look at her;She had her eyes closed,and her lip between her teeth.

I stopped what I was doing and slowly pulled her panties down.

Fuck.This is it,this is the moment I've always imagined.

She looks so fucking good laying there,naked,waiting for me.

As I was about to take off my boxers,Alexandra moved closer and placed her hands on the waistband.She teasingly slid her fingers and pulled down the boxers,her gaze focused on my manhood.

"I'm all yours"she whispered,her gaze meeting mine.I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her passionately,laying her down once again.I ran one finger down her spine,sending goosebumps all over her body.Sliding my hand to her ass,I squeezed it;her hands were tangled up in my hair as she kept kissing me hungrily.I caressed her thigh,shifting my body closer.The heat radiating from her skin sent shockwaves through my body,I slid my hand and felt the wetness between her legs.

Unable to stand it any longer,she pulled me on top of her,a grin on her face as our bodies touched intimately.She shifted slightly,rubbing on me and making me go crazy.The humor had gone,and I couldn't help but stare into her blue eyes,mesmerized by how beautiful she was.

Soon I broke the gaze and settled on my elbows above her,slowly going inside her.The second I did,she let out a gasp and closed her eyes,wrapping her arms around me.She arched her hips so that I was pushing at her.

Thrust after thrust,she struggled to control her breathing.She arched her back,"Right there..oh fuck"she moaned running her fingers through my hair,"Don't stop".

I moved inside her,taking long strokes making her shake underneath me with pleasure.She dug her fingernails into my back and I kept thrusting faster,making her moan louder and louder.

-Alexandra's POV-

"Fuck"He groaned and let his head fall into my neck.Every stroke sent waves of pleasure through my body,and I couldn't get enough.

"Alex"he repeated my name,his hot breath on my neck sending me closer to the edge.He was moving faster now,my body shaking underneath him,until I finally exploded into an orgasm that rocked my body,pleasure blinding me.I felt my muscles tighten everywhere,one hand in the sheets and the other digging into his back.He shuddered and groaned my name as he came hard against me with a final thrust.

Jay collapsed next to me,both of us trying to catch our breaths.The sound of the fireworks outside started to fill our ears.It's twelve.

"Happy new year babe"Jay said in between breaths and a laugh escaped his lips as he pulled me closer to his warm chest.

"That's a perfect way to start the new year"I said raising my head and kissing his lips,"..it was..amazing".

"Because it was with you"he mumbled kissing my forehead.We both took a deep breath and snuggled up,slowly falling asleep..

* * *

I opened my eyes to a new day,only to realize I was still naked in bed with Jay.Only thinking about last night made my heartbeat faster.I shifted my gaze to Jay,who was still sleeping so peacefully.

And that's when I saw forever.
I saw a baby with my blue eyes and his cute smile.
I saw endless nights of passion and love.
I saw us growing old together.

I saw forever.

I ran my finger on his cheek,and slowly kissed his forehead.He opened his eyes and a smile appeared on his face,"Good morning gorgeous".

Author's note

You guys waited a long time for this chapter,so here it is ! :) (And no this is NOT the end)
I know it took me long to update but with exams it's kinda hard :/

That's the first time I write a sex scene so don't judge,it's not perfect but I hope you enjoy it anyways :)