10. 'Cause we'd fall from grace

Start from the beginning

           "Uh no, but I'm from Queen Consolidated" Roy tries.

           This seemingly catches the guy's interest. "Let me check with Mr. Wayne's assistant" He says as he picks up the phone and dials a number.

           Jason looks at Roy. "Always works like a charm" He says, giving Jason a grin.

           He rolls his eyes. "Does Oliver know about it?" He ask, a smile tugging on the corner of his lips from amusement.

           "Probably" He shrugs.

           DING

           Out of the elevator comes a fiesty looking brunette, holding a clipboard. She comes to the information desk, right in front of Jason. If this is Tim's assistant, she's fucking fast, even Wally would be jealous God damn.

           "Who are the people?" She asks, completely oblivious to him and Roy's presence. The guy points at the two men behind her. She looks back and her face turns from ballsy to a bit on edge? "Oh"

           "You're from Queen Consolidated?" she asks pointing at the two of them. Roy nods. "Names" she demands.

           "Roy Harper and uh Jason T-I mean-"

           "Just Jason's fine, Tim will know who I am" Jason says, cutting off Roy.

           She narrows his eyes at him but nods anyway. She starts walking towards the elevator and Roy and him follow. They the into the elevator and the lady presses the button to Bru-Tim's office.

           She stands still, looking dead ahead at the door. He looks over to Roy who starts mouthing stuff to him.

           'Man up buddy'

           Jason glares at him.

           DING

           The door opens. The lady gets out, as other people start rushing in. Jason and Roy squeeze their way out, as they follow Tim's assistant.

           "Calm down buddy, I can practically feel the bi panic radiating off of you" Roy jokes.

           "I'm perfectly calm" He grits. "Also the fuck you mean 'bi panic'?"

           "Well firstly, your shoulders are tensed, hands have been in your pockets the whole time, your head has been down plus yer biting your inner cheek, so ya better find a better definition of calm" Roy states. "Secondly, didn't wanna say anything but ya seriously want to tap Red's ass"