"I told you." Vic said and a grin spreading on his face.

"Told him what?" Max asked and Vic and Henry tried to stop themselves from chuckling at Max.

"Oh, Max. You've really had been deeply in love, haven't you?" Henry teased and I glanced at Max and I swear I saw his cheeks tint into the slightest shade of pink.

"Fine, I'll admit it. I'm already in love, happy now?" Max said which made Vic and Henry's smile grow even wider.

"That's wonderful Max, I'm happy for you. And where's the lucky lady?" Vic asked and I'm glad they didn't mentioned my name again, I wasn't ready for too much teasing at the moment.

"She'll be arriving soon, or should I say they?" Max asked and I could feel his eyes landed on me and it was soon followed by Vic and Henry.

"So we're meeting two ladies at once? And the other one is the one who stole Harry's heart? That's amazing, isn't mate?" Vic asked Henry and Henry nodded his head reluctantly.

"For the record, she didn't stole my heart and I'm not in love. I just think she's a good friend to hang out with." I replied to Victor's statement but Vic and Henry just gave me a teasing look.

"Not in love, yet." Vic said and I tried my best to not roll my eyes at him for his reply.

"If you're really not in love Harry, then why were you smiling and giggling the whole time when you were texting Taylor?" Max asked with a triumphant smile added on his face like he just outsmarted a teacher or something.

"It's because she texted something which I thought was funny, no big deal." I told them nonchalantly and calmly as possible even though I could feel my heart beating a bit faster than usual when Max asked that question.

"I'm quite interested in meeting your ladies, they sound a whole lot of fun." Vic commented and he was absolutely right about the whole lot of fun part.

Just when Henry was about to make another remark, the door to the cafe chimed, making head turn around to see who came in, and I couldn't even imagine a better perfect timing than this.

Selena stood at the doorway of the cafe with Taylor right behind her. Selena was wearing a gray satin colored dress with matching colored stilettos which are about an inch or two high. While Taylor was wearing the dress we picked at the mall yesterday, and I don't know why it's possible but she looks even more gorgeous than I expected.

I wasn't going to doubt that she looks absolutely stunning, with the dress perfectly fitting her body, her sapphire like eyes glistening against the light, and her flawless red lips, God I just can't get enough of her.

I snapped out of my train of thoughts when I noticed how I was staring too much at Taylor, I pursed my lips to hide the embarrassment but I know Henry, Vic and even Max saw it. God, I'm not going to hear the end of this.

Selena's eyes wandered around the cafe until her gaze landed right on us. She beamed at us, smiling from ear to ear and merrily walked to where we are seated while Taylor trailing behind her giving us a gentle smile.

Once they've reached our table, Selena smiled at Max and I saw Max completely love struck at the way Selena smiled at him, like he was frozen and couldn't stop smiling dreamily at her. While Taylor just looked at her. friend who's completely in a haze and trying to hold a scoff.

Victor cleared his throat and finally the moment between Selena and Max was cut off, Selena blinked a few times and I could see her cheeks turn into a slightest shade of pink.

"Well, I'm Taylor, and this is my friend, Selena, who has made quite an impression." Taylor started introducing herself to Vic and Henry while I could see Selena blushing even more from embarrassment.