Percy & Luke

When your friend comes back from the dead, you're bound to be somewhat fazed. So imagine my heart attack when I walked into my cabin to find an old friend.

"LUKE?!" I yelled, running to him and tackling him into a hug. He hugged me and it we were strangely sentimental. he chuckled and when I pulled back I pushed him, and he only stumbled. "Are you crazy? You're trying to kill me! You can't just appear out of nowhere that!"

"Nice to see you too, Jackson." he said, smirking. "So how are you and Annie?"

"Well," I chuckled nervously, "actually, that didn't last for long after the second war..." Luke looked worried.

"Why? What happened?"

"Um... it's actually pretty awkward to talk about..." Luke raised an eyebrow, challenging me. "I uh... Discovered that I have different... uh... preferences..." I stuttered. Luke smiled, amused.

"I think I understand."

TO BE CONTINUED

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hi, I'm so sorry I'm late... this was my first request and let me tell you, it wasn't easy to start. I had a really good beginning, but then it was deleted -.- so I apologize it's a little bit rubbish. It's here nonetheless. Please continue requesting. The next one-shot will be Nico x Reader ;) I'll get you a part two to this one as fast as I can!

Ps. sorry... It's really short... I know.. don't hate me... Please... I'll make it up to you I promise... and you know who you are...

-Div