Value

Tamaki stepped back from holding onto Mirio, his body began to quiver in fear. Mirio turned around to see Tamaki in complete utter fear.

Mirio grabbed Tamaki and shook him as he starred at who was floating in the air, watching his fire demons destroy the down.

" Tamaki! " Mirio yelled as he didn't respond, shaking terrified.

Tamaki watched the man hovering in the air, starring at him until he looks down at Tamaki.

Tamaki jumped and turned to run away for dear life. Mirio had been pushed out of his hands, it was like Tamaki didn't even know he existed, all his attention was to the guy in the air.

Mirio hesitated for a second before running after Tamaki who was running into the Forrest.

" TAMAKI STOP!" Mirio cried as he ran after Tamaki as it began to rain, scratching his arms slightly with branches as he carefully attempted to dodged them but keep up with him, unlike Tamaki who didn't care about the harm.

Mirio realized where he was going and sped up in a panic for what was waiting Tamaki if he kept running in this direction.

Tamaki suddenly panicked as he saw that he was about so run off a waterfall. He tried to slow down but it was too late.

He slipped in the wet grass and hit his head on the edge of the cliff as he slid off. One of his wings got tangled in some roots at near the top of the waterfall. He hang dizzy, he felt like he was gonna pass out as one of his horns broke off.

Mirio looked down to see him dangling, " Tamaki!!! Tamaki! Tamaki???!!!" He yelled out as he could see blood sliding down his forehead.

Mirio reached his hand down to try and grab him but he was just out of his reach. "Tamaki, Tamaki" he said as he struggled to reach him, his fingertips touching his tangled wing.

Tamaki's head bobbed as he had a concussion. "Tamaki!" He heard, making him look up to see Mirio reaching for him. Tamaki closed one eye as blood ran into it before shakily reaching his arm up to Mirio quickly before he passes out.

Mirio grabbed his arm just as he passed out. " Good boy " Mirio said as he slowly and carefully tried to lift him back up, untangling his wing.

Mirio assessed Tamaki's condition, he was too sore and fragile to pick up, his wing had been dislocated, along with three broken fingers which would have gotten caught in the roots as he fell.

Mirio took off his shirt and put it in the water beside him, soaking it too then clean Tamaki's face off that was covered in blood. 

Mirio starred at Tamaki laying on the ground, he noticed there was a strange, indigo-colored, sparkle-like power in his broken horn.
The broken horn was bleeding where it connected to Tamaki's head. He cleaned it thinking it must be painful.

Mirio then sat back and starred at Tamaki, he figured that he should wait until he wakes up to then go fetch assistance, he thought he would have another panic attack if he woke up alone, so this was the only thing he could think of.

He sat quietly as Tamaki's body shook in pain, making Mirios heart sink. After minuets passed an Mirio started to cry taking in the fact the Tamaki was really badly hurt.

"Tamaki..." He cried, this place was the first time he was him, but this was also the place where he wanted to end his life for being quirkless and useless for saving people.

" Tamaki, you know this is-" Mirio was suddenly kicked into a tree, his nose bled as he looked up slightly dizzy to see a man. It was the man Tamaki ran from, the man who attack the village, the half-breed king.

There was a strange black obsidian rock on his left side and a scar on the right side of his face.

He had a pestered look on his face as he looked down at Tamaki before then looking back at Mirio who was standing back up.

" You broke his horn. " He spoke with a disgraced look in his eye.

"No, he fled running from you, he was panicking and that's what happened" Mirio stood with a strong form.

He looked done at Tamaki's clean un-shreded wings. " You fixed him...how? " He asked but Mirio didn't reply.

"What do you want." Mirio asked with a slight fear in his eyes.

" The child " he replied reaching down and picking Tamaki up by his shirt.

Mirio started shuffling closer, making the man hang Tamaki's body over the waterfall " stay where you are. " He demanded. Mirio stood still and panicked, his hands beginning to shake.

"His blood is extremely precious, I'd rather not waste the thing" he said as he starred at Mirio whom you could tell was getting frustrated.

" He's not a 'Thing' " Mirio hissed in reply.
He then shifted his hand to Tamaki's neck and squeezed it slightly " Watch your tone" he growled, waking Tamaki up from being choked.

He opened his eyes to see him being held over the waterfall making him flap his wings in a panic.

He screamed as he moved his dislocated wing. He put his hands on the man's arms scratching at it as he held him tighter by the second.

Tamaki cried in fear and Mirio could only watch.

Tears balled from his eyes as his blood circulation was stopped. He looked at Mirio crying with blood starting to come out of his eyes and nose. " Miro please " he cried making the man stop in surprisement.

He looked at Tamaki and then looked at Mirio, seeing faint evidence of puncture wounds on his neck.

He grinned and laughed, almost cried of joy " oh ho ho a dragon in love huh? "

Tamaki suddenly paused from scratching his arm with his claws, Mirio pausing with a fearful expression.

( I haven't edited the chapter so xD sorry for mistakes sksksksksksk )