Awakening

2 days had passed, Tamaki was now able to open his wings without any muscles hurting as he unfolded and folded them normally.

 Today was the first day that Mirio was going to try and teach him how to fly seems-that to Tamaki- flying was more important then learning how to speak, but Mirio didn't mind, Tamaki was happy and excited so he was too. 

Tamaki stood nervously on the top of a steep hill with his wings out ready to attempt to glide for the first time. Mirio stood at the bottom waiting for Tamaki to make his first attempt. 

Tamaki hesitated for a little bit, he had to only glide across afew meters. 

Suddenly a gust of wind pushed him forward while his wings were open wide,making him fall forwards slightly,giving him the boost he needed to take off. 

He swiftly glided, wobbling towards Mirio who waited for him at the end, his fingertips touched the grass as he travelled as he feared he'd mess up and fall headfirst into the ground. He started to fall towards the ground which made him panic and unbalanced as he braced for the impact but only to be saved by Mirio who made himself the lading pad. 

Tamaki opened his eyes to be sitting on-top of Mirio who was holding his shoulders. "Are you okay?" Mirio asked slightly smiling. Tamaki paused for a second to realise that he had just done. 

A smile came onto his face "dis shu see me!? Dis shu see me!? I few!!!" Tamaki cried in joy, bouncing up and down shaking Mirio excited that he had achieved something. Mirio enjoyed seeing Tamaki so brave for once, and so happy too. 

Mirio laughed "Wanna try again?" he asked with Mirio's hands around his waist readying to lift him up off him, but he noticed Tamaki had paused, perhaps daydreaming? Mirio thought to himself. 

Tamaki starred at Mirio's neck, oblivious to his own name being called out by Mirio until he started shaking him "Tamaki!" Mirio said, acting his attention. "You good?" He asked as Tamaki blushed slightly looking away embarrassed. "Mhm" Tamaki replied a yes.

"Mirio!" Midoriya ran over to them in a hurry. Mirio sat up with Tamaki still on him, "Whats up Midoriya?" 

"Remember that huge, orange, crystallised dragon you told me to investigate? Its not covered by crystals! It's covered by Ice!" He explained out of breath from running. 

Izuku held a torch up to the crystalized dragon to demonstrate it melting, "If we can get enough heat in this room we can release this dragon" Izuku explained to Mirio. 

"Wow, thats amazing! Good job Midoriya! Did'ja hear that Tama-" Mirio paused as Tamaki gently kicked the scrappy bed he had between the dragons feet, he seemed...lonely. 

Mirio walked up and brang him into a hug, "We can set him free" Mirio said as Tamaki lazily looked up at him in his arms, once again starring at his neck.  

Tamaki pushed him away, breaking the hug which confused Mirio. Tamaki walked away to sit in the corner alone. 

Does he want to be alone? Mirio asked himself, is he emotional about his passed, or perhaps the orange dragon?......or....is it me? Mirio paused...is it me?

Tamaki has been acting a little strange lately...so could I really...does he not love me back? Mirio began to choke on his breath before Izuku tapped on his shoulder. "I'm going to light more torches and we should be able to get him out in 4 hours by my estimates " Izuku stated pointing to where he was going to place each torch to show Mirio. 

"Uh..s-sure, okay cool" Mirio replied deciding that maybe it would be best to leave Tamaki be for now. 

Tamaki, meanwhile sitting in the corner chewed at his hand with his sharp teeth, making it bleed in frustration.

3 hours passed and Tamaki slept alone in the corner as Mirio and Midoriya waited for the release of the dragon. A piece of ice fell of the back leg of the dragon, hitting the ground suddenly and startling Tamaki out of his slumber. "Tamaki!? You okay?" Mirio asked from the other side of the dragon. 

Tamaki shook and covered his face, stumbling up and running out of the cave.  "I'm going to check on him, hes acting really strange" Mirio said to Midoriya as he started running to the exit after him. 

Midoriya watched as Mirio left, he looked around to examine how long until the dragon was to wake up. 

"Tamaki!?" Mirio yelled out to him as he walked through the waterfall. Tamaki was leaning against a tree in the shade, "Hey, whats going on Tamaki? You've been acting a little strange..." 

Mirio grabbed Tamaki's shoulder as his back was turned to him, Tamaki brushed his shoulder away by stepping away. 

Mirio started to feel heavy, Is this because you dont like me? Is that why your acting strange around me? You dont know how to feel- am I forcing my feelings onto you? He asked himself repeatedly

Should I ask you? He wondered swallowing his saliva before reaching out unsteadily for Tamaki once again. 

Mirio's fingertips touched Tamaki's nape, "Tamaki?" he asked. 

Tamaki turned around with his eyes glowing purple and crying black blood and sharp teeth with a slight his, "Woah! Tamaki! Whats happenin-" Tamaki pounced on Mirio making him fall back. "T-Tamaki!" Mirio said startled as Tamaki growled slightly before biting on Mirio's neck. 

Mirio groaned in the pain, something was definitely wrong here. Mirio grabbed Tamaki gently by the neck to try and pull him off but it wasn't possible, "Ta-Tamaki!" he yelled as he felt blood being sucked out of him as he panicked. 

Mirio put one finger on Tamaki's lip and pushed it into his mouth and pressed it against his teeth making him let go giving Mirio the advantage to hold him back. 

Izuku came running out to Mirio "Run!" Izuku yelled, "Why?! I'm kinda busy!!!" Mirio exclaimed getting up as he held Tamaki with his hands behind his back so he couldn't attack again. 

Suddenly, there was a huge rawr from the cave causing the cave to collapse from the beast's awakening.

(It's 12:12am, I'm going to bed, edit it in mornin if it needs it)