9.Time again

Mrs Stella was still sleeping on the bed. The two elders woke up. Seeing Mr Stella still awake ,setting the table.
", Morning son".his father in law greeted.
"Father,mother".he greeted. They nodded to him.
"You didn't sleep?",asked Mrs Knight noticing his black eyes."Just had to make sure ,no problems. "He smiled ,then added ",I got some water for all of us to wash our faces behind the screen". He pointed out. They nodded at him for thanks then went there. Seeing his wife stretch like a cat he was highly amused. He went to her side of the bed and poked her cheek. She was like go away.  He poked her again and she was like get away.

Her parents had long came back ,but did not want to disturb. They wanted to see this precious moment. Mr Stella frowned as she turned away from her. He then turned her around and shook her a bit. She woke up in a startle and threw a hand to punch at the perprator ,he didn't bother to dogde and simply held her arms so she doesn't fall. Hearing a crunch. She was startled awake. Seeing her husband she said grimaced,her hair was messy,she had bad breath,she also punched him. She gasped seeing the blossoming red spot on her husband's face.

",Are you okay dear?".he asked her. Putting hair behind her ear. He dotingly plaited her hair into a simple fish braid. She then said ",I am fine,you startled me".she explained.
"My apologies. Let's go and eat". He said removing her blankets,and pulling her dress down her legs as though seeing her legs was a regular occurrence to him. He stood her up hand led her to the table.

She was still yawning heavily. Her parents amused. He treated her like a child. Taking a wet clothe he wiped her face making her more or less awake. Then was she able to say ",Where did you get these?".

"I bought them".then he looked around finding his in laws he called for them and they sat down with them to enjoy ,funny enough,bread and jam.

Mrs Stella ate for once ungracefully. Her face full of crumbles. Her parents,her father was amused. Her mother ,well horrified she is an astounding lady of proprietary. Seeing her daughter so.
But Mr Stella had the most heart breaking expression on his face. He had stopped eating a while ago.

He was on the verge of tears. Her father noticed William's peculiar expression,his wife saw it as well. Mrs Stella was still unaware. Mr Stella was sitting next to her. He asked her when she saw him",Were you really  that hungry?". His voice so sad it trembled.

She laughed at him ,her crumbs hitting his face making her horrified ,but it did nothing but it insights even more giggles from her which made William's shocked face redden somewhat. He was blushing . She laughed harder at his stupified face. She took a napkin and proceeded to wipe his face,between giggles.

William caught her wrist and removed the napkin from her hand and wiped her face from the bread and jam. He sighed shaking his head."What am I to do with you. "
He gave a small smile then said softly",Next time tell me when you are hungry,so I can get you food. What is the point of me being wealthy if my wife goes hungry. It makes me truly helpless". Holding her close to him .

She nodded.
"You weren't full yesterday were you?".he asked titling her head up as she averted her gaze. Her cheeks flaring up  ,down her neck. William tsked."I really should learn to know how you look like when you lie through your teeth. I am the husband here. The one who went to the army ,the one who went hungry for a week eating wild honey and lizards. No more are you going to sacrifice your meals for me. Get it?".he asked strangely serious, looking down to her with his finger holding her chin.

She nodded enthusiastically. He breathed a sigh of relief then he pushed his plate towards her and said",To heal my wounded manly pride , I request that you eat the food I provide you."

She wanted to protest but though against it. William is not a petty person so he must've really been badly affected.
She took his bread and smeared a bit more of the red gooey jam and took a big bite,which had William let out an airy laugh. Then she asked with her eyebrows. He nodded his approval.

They were truly astonished. This William really treated their daughter like precious stone .After breakfast he said to his wife ," As much as I love your fiery hair, it leaves a lasting impression on people ,so you have to play dress up, are you okay with that?".

Seeing his serious look, she nodded. When he said it is dangerous ,he meant it. so she had no objections whatsoever.

", What is my costume then?". she asked.

He shot her an uncomfortable gaze and said ," Initially ,i had planned to make you a nun , but with your figure ,you will look more enticing than the devil ,so I let go of that idea." When he said enticing ,he deliberately ,focused his gaze on her breast area , she looked down and clutched  the collar of her dress, she glared at him,her cheeks wanton red. To such a person who is not a patron of the sun ,such emotions make their blush more garish and bright.

"Rogue!". she snapped at him.
He winked at her ,then  continued after taking a sip of tea," So i decided to make you a a man with a tailcoat and hat ,but what man has such a well endowed body so I abandoned that as well. So finally I choose a heavily pregnant woman with dark hair and freckles, Whose husband has died and his family are blaming you for their son's imminent death. So we your loving brother and parents fetched you and are taking you home. You suffer from back pain and occasionally stopping to catch your breath."

They were all surprised at what he said. " You just want to see me pregnant." she complained to him pouting.
" Is it obvious?I happen to have heard that women mature more in their first pregnancy. But i think you are already way matured ,so I can't think of you becoming anymore matured."
After that statement ,her parents seemed to want a hole to hide in. This son in law, why can't he hide his passion for his wife. He should have told them they wanted a private room to vent their sexual frustrations ah! It is really uncomfortable to hear such blatant sexual innuendos to your face. Alas ,as long as their daughter is happy and is not living in a cold palace as though a widow. She looks well nourished in that department is not slightly shy.

She looked at him with such fierce as though she would throttle him. He winked at her. She was so red ,the tips of her ears down her clavicle became red with colour. She is truly mad. she stood up to live , but he caught her and put her directly on his lap.

H said ," Sorry I will stop teasing you now. It is just that it is so hard not to ,when you are so responsive to everything." he smiled at her.
She looked away, but then looked back at him," So after wearing the costumes, were are we going?". she asked.

His eyes lost their warmth ,she almost asked him to tease her again as it made him so happy and human. Not the ice sculpture he usually is. He is so different now,and it made her uncomfortable about how to respond to the new him.

He said ," My father owns a small town call Willy-Willy , do not ask me why he called his town this. The manor is at the back of the town , so we have to travel half a day from here to reach the periphery of the town. Rest a bit the night ,then tomorrow around noon  we will ambush him and ask him what the bug idea is all about. If I don't like his reason; heads will roll." After saying that he had a faraway look to his face. He added," My father is really afraid of me. Every time someone spots me in town ,they tell him. If his reasons are not sufficing ,he run's away to the south. My networks do not extend that far." he smiled at her.

She nodded then stood up from his. " So ,show me this outfit."She sighed.
He brought out a maroon dress with puffy shoulder pads and with a belt just below the breast,and then flaring to the bottom .It was not too  big or heavy,it was just the right thickness,with the dress parting in the front middle to show white silk. It was beautiful.
" Wow were did you get it. It is so beautiful?". she asked with a smile.
" I got it at the whore house just down the road." he answered nonchalantly.

Her eyes pooped out, her teeth grinded. Why did she suddenly have the urge to hit this man.
"..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE
VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT

so sorry for the wait. I have a set schedule but for this one as I couldn't post on time ,that is why I posted it now. I am so sorry. Love y'all