7.Interesting

Mr and Mrs Knight were seated in the carriage looking at William talk to their daughter outside.
They had a feet distance between them. They were back to being cold and cordial.

"I will join you soon. I am just going to meet Eugene. He will know what Darren wants."He said standing straight with hands behind his back towering over her.

She nodded. "I understand Mr Stella. Were shall you meet us?".She asked curiously.

He said looking away from her towards the south. "Along the way. Now hold this in case something or someone happens."he gave her ,his favorite swiss knife.

She nodded.
He looked at his men who were ready and waiting for his command.
He took Mrs Stella's face in both hands then kissed her forehead tenderly. She closed her eyes at such a public intimate display of affections from her usually stoic husband.

Her parents watched on in curiosity. He released her and led her to the carriage and helped her in. Pushing her dress the rest of the way in.

He turned to his parents in law with a nod. Then looked at Mrs Stella.
"Mrs Stella".he gave a sharp nod.
"Mr Stella".she reciprocated in the same cold manner. He closed the door.
"LEAVE NOW. USE EN ROUTE 25 THROUGH THE WOODS".Mr Stella boomed,so loudly she flinched.

After the carriage disappeared with his heart he got on his black stallion and rode hard in the opposite direction.

Her mother said after a while of silence and her daughter sat straight and looked forward instead of the disappearing figure of her husband."You want children dear?"

She looked at her mother then said",I don't know".quietly.

She looked the window.
"Dear it has been four years surely you want children?".Mrs knight continued.
"Mother. I am still young and so is Mr Stella. I am in no condition to raise children alone".She answered softly.

"You have William ".her mother said.
"Well he is always away on some business. I am not allowed outside the house or anything. I will not subject any child of mine to type of isolation."She huffed.
"So you mean ,you will not have children. How do you think you avoid that if you are involved with him sexually".her mother said.

Mr Knight choked on his saliva.
She gave her mother a glare and said coldly even though her cheeks were red.
"Mother. My fertility is off no concern to you."then she looked away.
They rode in silence.

Eugene was in his parlour enjoying his morning tea,looking at the sun rise when his butler bowed near him.
"Yes Morris".in a bored tone to his seductive one.
"A Mr  Stella here to see you".he answered in a monotonous voice.
Eugene clapped excitedly.
"Morris stop being so stoic and bring our lovely Mr Stella in. I was hoping for a visit from him all along."he sighed happily.
Morris grumbled under his breath.
Mr Stella entered the room stiffly.
What he was about to do,will surely wound his pride.
"Willy! What a surprise!".Eugene stood up from his stiff posture and clapped jumping up and down a little.
You would think he has had the best childhood, but it was the exact opposite. Hungering in mud pits.  His tiny body trying to keep warn to no avail in the black hole. His flimsy blanket now wet from his blood alone. Shivering and whimpering for help for long hours at a time. Days without food. Drinking his own urine if it called to it. But lucky for him ,most of the time the cave had dripping water from the ceiling . His captors would throw food to him sometimes.
He had learned to survive in his  hostile environment. His captors turned more and more hostile by the day.
One day when they had decided to end his life ,while taking captive the other son of The honorable Stella ,William Stella. They failed to realise that William was more inept to such circumstances. They put them in the same cave. William escaped with Eugene without knowing that he is his elder brother. Once they reached the city line Eugene explained himself ,however much his twelve year old self could understand. William took him to their father. Mrs Stella was less than pleased with the whole affair but could not voice her opinions . Men did not allow women such privileges.
Eugene was raised as Mr Stella's son. William loved Eugene and Eugene looked up to him. When William was sixteen and kidnapped again ,he fought again to be set free. He and Eugene joined a special forces unit. They tracked down and killed as a team.
Reigning terror on drug lords and earning names for themselves as the Stella duo. But sadly unforeseen circumstances forced the brothers apart.