4.Strange

Mr Stella seated in the strange green office.
With Matheo standing besides him .

His fingers tapping against the black mahogany office table. Looking around the gloomy office. With a big window allowing light.
It was manly but sophisticated.

",My friend! ".exclaimed a womanly voice, but it was definitely a man's voice.
He walked towards me and said ",Still looking good I see".He smiled seductively at me.
Great.
" .Langhart. "Mr Stella said curtly.

",Hm. Still cold, even though you have a wife. I thought you would've wined down by now."he mused walking around to his seat and sat down. Stippling his fingers. His blue eyes matching those of Mr Stella.

",What brings you here. Your wife said you'd be too tired to travel ".he mused. Taunting Mr Stella to choose his words carefully.

",How did you know I was married? ".Mr Stella asked coldly.

He smirked. As if he knew something he knew he shouldn't and knew he had leverage.

"I Met her yesterday of course?".he smirked.

"Do not lie to me. I know you knew way before that to be true. "Mr Stella said.

"Well. You are right. "Langhart sang.

"How. Did. You. Know?".greeting his teeth together as if chewing ice bergs.

Langhart gave a booming laughter.
"Ow come on, you know I am family. Anyways ,I know it was arranged ,and that you do not even love the chit. Can understand why she wasn't even affected by me. Great wonder? ".he sighed looking out the window longily.

"Did you tell anyone? "Mr Stella asked.

"Opps ,was I not meant too. Couldn't keep my mouth shut after I saw the beauty in a molten volcano of ice bergs. Sorry ".he mused.

Mr Stella hands slammed on the table. His vein popping in the middle of his forehead.
"Stop stalling. Did you or did you not tell people that I am married ?".He snapped.

"You are no fun Willy. "pouted Mr Langhart. With his elbow propped on the table with his head on his palm looking bored and unfazed by Mr Stella's outburst. Fully knowing he can hold his own against him . Only a few people on earth were this brave against Mr Stella anger glare. Especially when he lost his calm.

"Eu-eu I am warning you-" Mr Stella began murderously.

"You called me Eu-eu. Okay. I won't tell anyone. But sooner or later someone is going to find out . You cannot trust anyone. And by the way, your father is the one who's been spreading news about your lovely wife. "he concluded at least serious.
Mr Stella became perked at this.

"Why would he do that? ".he was puzzled.

Langhart smirked at him"How should I know? Maybe pride, money or he simply thinks that his daughter in law should be known. Or maybe trying to push you to actually care about your wife. "he smiled. His eyes narrowing at Mr Stella .

Mr Langhart's eyes hardened at this .
"Or maybe you do care about her and she doesn't care about you. "

Mr Stella stiffened at this.
Mr Langhart noticed the shudder that ran through Mr Stella's spine.

Mr Langhart smiled widely "Ow my. You care about her don't you?!".he exclaimed.

"What's it to you? ".Mr Stella asked. Slightly uncomfortable.

"Do not worry. I won't harm her, yet. But you should be careful. Darren knows about her. "he sighed .

Mr Stella looked at home sharply almost accusing.