He Gets Home From Tour

You were home alone, drinking some hot chocolate and cuddling up in your blanket while watching your boyfriend, Calum, favorite movie, Anchorman. Your boyfriend had gone on tour with the rest of his band mates and watching this movie made you think about him throughout the whole movie.

After awhile, you heard the doorbell ring. You quickly paused the movie and ran up to the door thinking it's your mom. When you opened the door- and to your surprise- it wasn't your mom.

"Calum!" You squealed as you jump and hug him. He smiles and caries you up, bridal style."Hey babe." He grins before placing a small kiss on your forehead. "What are you doing here?" You ask, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you." He replies in a whisper. You blushed, "I missed you too."

You let him in your house and he sits down on the couch, "Aww you're watching Anchorman without me?" You pout, "Its the only thing that keeps me happy when you're not around."

He pulls you onto the couch and cuddles up with you while the two of you watch the movie together. He lays small kisses all over your face and you giggle, "I missed you so much." He pulls you into a passionate kiss. "And I missed all your kisses." You tease.

----

Haha I'm lame but I don't care :'D

I love you guys sooo sooooo much for supporting me with this book and I just wanted to say thank you <3