I Dare You

I Dare You

"Y/n, I dare you to..." Anthony, Calum's best friend, said and then he pauses.

"Make out with Luke!" You hear Ashton screaming from the other side of the circle. You looked at him in shock and looked over at Calum wide eyed. Luke sat there blushing, not knowing what to do. He knew that you and Calum had a thing for each other... He was actually the only person who knew.

"No!" Calum yelled and you looked at him wide eyed again. You didn't know he liked you, only Luke knew and it was killing you to choose whether you should kiss your best friend and loose Calum or admit that you liked Calum. You obviously didn't have the guts to do any of those two.

"Do you... Ohmygod! Calum has a crush on Y/n!!!" Anthony yelled. "No I don't!" Calum yelled back.

Ouch.

You frowned and got mad. You thought he meant it and without hesitation, you walked over to Luke and kissed him So hard like you were gonna go to the next level. You broke the kiss and saw lipstick all over Luke's mouth. Disgusting. He looks at you like as though he just got a heart attack. Immediately after you kissed, Calum got up from his chair and left. "What's his problem?" Michael asks.

"He likes you." Luke whispers to you and you felt really guilty.

"I don't wanna play anymore." You say quickly as you leave the game and ran to where Calum was. He was sitting down on the swing in the park behind the party house and his head faced down. You walked up to him and he looks up at you.

"Go away!" He yells as he gets up to walk away, but you stopped him by grabbing him by his arm. He stops and turns around, "Let me go."

His face filled with sadness, anger, eyes red-ish and he looks like a complete wreck.

"Luke told me that.. you know. About the reason you're here." You weren't really good at relationship talks. It made you feel weird.

"Well, obviously you're gonna know that I like you now! J-just leave me alone!!" He yells again.

"Why are you yelling at ME!? It's not my fault! If you have told me that you liked me earlier, non of this would've happened!" You yelled back.

"Im sorry, I'm not supposed to yell at you. I-I've always been trying to tell you but... I'm a chicken." He says softly.

You look at him deep into the eyes. "I -I like you too you know."

He wraps his arms around your waist, you felt a little tinggle when he touched you. Pulling you in close, he brings his face close to you, your lips only inches away. You could feel his breath. And before you know it, he's kissing you.

He breaks the kiss after awhile, "Do you like Luke?"

"Pffft.. Me? Liking Luke? He's just like a brother to me. Not more"

"How did it feel when you kissed him?"

"It was ok... You're a better kisser." You said and he grins.

You pulled him back in and kissed him. Again. And again. This felt like heaven to you.

----------

Ohh...kay... Awkward.

Get a room you guys! Nah, I'm just kidding. Ily! Thank you for reading and... yeah.

Plz vote and comment! Ily Ily Ilysm! I just freaking love you guys so god damn much!!! Gosh, I cant stop! Bye! Ily!!!

::ME::